News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Scarborough Renaissance Festival

Started by Captain Kilian, May 14, 2008, 11:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Kilian

"I'd like to thank all the little people...that just never saw it coming." - Me
Royal Order of the Landshark, Guppy 14

Trigger

look up into the stars, and you're gone.
-fight club

Blackbead

No reason to be confused, me hearty!  Shall I be seeing ye there this coming weekend?  I believe that be Long John Silver's Pirate Invasion weekend . . . and I know this here old buccaneer will be wandering the streets of Scarborough looking for friendly faces and lusty eyes!

Blackbead
"It's not the gold that sets our sails, 'tis freedom and the promise of a better life that raises our black flags."

FaeGuardian

Quote from: Trigger on May 14, 2008, 03:22:07 PM
i'm confused.  ???
Methinks the Captain is walking around in circles.

Yes it is odd to post a link that returns back upon itself.

Captain Kilian

OK, I did answer this last night...but aparently my post went overboard during the new DNS move...so here it is again.

You think YOU guys are confused by this, try discovering such a confusing post with your name on it!

But after some research and counting just how many empty bottles ago that was, I have come to the conclusion that IF one were to take it upon themselves to put up and Event in the calender on our new forum, and IF one were to use the little drop down menu that is there when doing so, it seems it automagically creates a thread in that chosen forum.

So, in the words of another pirate....Savy?

But, in semi related news....

The wife should be returning this weekend sometime, so the only weekend we will be able to go to scaby is the final weekend. We hope to meet up with as many as possible memorial day weekend!
"I'd like to thank all the little people...that just never saw it coming." - Me
Royal Order of the Landshark, Guppy 14

1stmatematt

I sell alot of nice swords through Legacy Forge at Scarby. Great show !
1stMateMatt AKA Matt Stagmer
Co-Owner of Baltimore Knife and Sword
Assistant Editor of Pirates Magazine

Trigger

Quote from: Blackbead on May 14, 2008, 03:54:15 PM
No reason to be confused, me hearty!  Shall I be seeing ye there this coming weekend?  I believe that be Long John Silver's Pirate Invasion weekend . . . and I know this here old buccaneer will be wandering the streets of Scarborough looking for friendly faces and lusty eyes!

Blackbead

I'll be there this weekend, as usual! Though I may be in strange company with a Musketeer at my side on Sunday!
look up into the stars, and you're gone.
-fight club