News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Looking for work at ARF this season

Started by DesertRose, January 01, 2009, 09:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DesertRose

Hello

I am looking for vendors who might need some help in their shops this coming season at Arizona.  I have two daughters who would love to work there this year and could be available on the weekends to help someone.  I'm not really sure how to contact the vendors themselves, so any assistance with that would be greatly appreciated.  Our season starts in Feb., so I thought I should start asking around now. 

asthra

Starting Jan 26th, go to the AZ RF office (you'll need to leave your car at the guard shack). To the left of the office is a bulletin board where employers will post their help wanted ads. There should be plenty of listings, and you can post a job wanted sign too.

Deborah
Manager, Chocolate Makers

DesertRose

Ohhh... thank you so much for that info.  That was exactly what I was looking for !!   :) 

One of them is hoping you will be posting a help wanted ad there for the chocolate shop.  (She does know not to eat the wares... lol)

asthra

Tell her not to worry! With three locations, we are always in need of more help. Some of the main considerations are a) be able to do basic math in her head b) be positive, energetic and customer service oriented and c) interview well, of course!

Deborah