News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

8" by 8" Fabric scraps?

Started by Kahlan Rose, January 04, 2009, 02:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlan Rose

New year new project. Currently I'm making a quilt that will be made into a coat for faire. If any one has any extra pieces of fabric that are at least 8by8 inches and would be willing ot send me them, that would be amazing. And of course I will pay for shipping.

Thanks,

Lyss

redkimba

I don't know that I have anything that is 8" by 8", but I will check.

I do know that I have a grab-bag of fabric scraps (various sizes) that needs to find a new home.  If anyone wants that, let me know.

Kimberly

Kahlan Rose

If you have any at all that I can use it would be greatly appreciated, also I can take weird shapes and sizes of fabrics for one of my many projects during this semester.

wildthingjew

alyssa send me your address will send what i have
jamie, mother of miss katie scarlett

LadyStitch

I have made skirts, cloaks, and all kinds of things from my scraps by making them into large pieces of fabric by sewing them together.  My friends laugh because they can name every outfit that a scrap came from.  For a while it was a game of their at faire.

Sounds silly but make friends with theaters around your area and ask for any left overs as well.  That is how I made some of mine. 
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.