News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The adventures of Rummy Duck

Started by *Teach*, January 04, 2009, 10:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Teach*

Rummy is definitely the Ladies duck.
I have noticed already he tends to be in more and better pictures with 'em for sure

*I also noticed my rum supplies took a hit since he showed up*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

The Scotsquatch

LOL!!!  Daphne is a lover too...she loves to hug and nibble and rub beaks and be petted.

She would either fall in love with Rummy, or ignore him altogether...lmao!  Typical girl!

I WISH I had taken pictures of what she did to a kitten that was bothering her last year at the Kentucky Highlands Renaissance Festival though...you would all DIE laughing!

Daphne wasn't even a fledgling yet...still a downy little duckling just gettiing her first feathers, when this little black kitten, just a little smaller than her, came up to our RV porch and wanted to play with her!

Daphne pecked at her and tried several times to tell the little kitten to stay away, but yet the kitten still kept trying to play with her...and I mean cute kitten playing...just nuzzling and all that.

Finally, Daphne had enough!  The kitten was over 2 feet away, Daphne pointed her tailfeathers at the kitten, and then RAISED her back end!

If you are not familiar with ducks, when they defecate, it goes straight down with a significant force to keep it away from the duck's feathers.  But Daphne AIMED at the kitten!!!

She put her head over backwards between her wings, lifted her backside and actually RAISED her back end for trajectory, took a second to actually aim and compensate, and fired the aft torpedos!!!

The poor kitten!!!

From over 2 feet away, the poor kitten was whalloped dead on, square in the middle of its forehead!

And it was like a CSI episode when the kitten ran away!  You could actually see a kitten-shaped outline in the splatter-marks on the ground!...roflmfao!!!

Think I'm exagerating?  Ask anyone who does the KY faire...they ALL died laughing!!!

Again, she'd probably fall in LOVE with Rummy...or else ignore him as a rubber icon not worth worshipping because SHE is the Ducky Goddess...but it would be ugly if she didn't...lmao!

Kev
Kev and Patti
Siege The Day!!!
Obside Diem!!!

The Scotsquatch

Okay...Daphne told me to post this...

:::Joey from "Friends" voice:::

How YOU doin'?

LOL!

I think she likes Rummy!

Kev
Kev and Patti