News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Royal Order of Landsharks

Started by Taffy Saltwater, May 14, 2008, 01:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taffy Saltwater

Please join me in welcoming our newest members to the circle:

Landshark No. 76, Mourningseve
Landshark No. 77, Woodsman
Guppy No. 78, MacLaren - dane name & mailing addy, please!
Landshark No. 79, Martin Montgomery
Landshark No. 80, Kimba Nevill

I know I am way behind on phins - the accident took the whoomph out of me, but I haven't forgotten!

Fins UP!
Sveethot!

Martin Montgomery

Half the man I used to be!! 
Landshark#79      
Member of Culloden Moor

Yrose

Landshark 37 checking in. Was out sharking the town this weekend,fins were high! Welcome new sharkies and guppies!
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

Kimba Nevil

Landshark #80

PurpleDragon

Quote from: Yrose on September 02, 2008, 04:58:45 PM
Landshark 37 checking in. Was out sharking the town this weekend,fins were high! Welcome new sharkies and guppies!

We almost had a school of Sharks going on Sunday :)  There was a couple of us there ;)
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

wyckdblyss

Aye, Dragon...had a nice "mini school" going on Sunday!
Fins up!
Guppy # 70
WyckdBlyss,
Royal Order of Lansharks Guppy No. 70

Lord Figaro

I've been wondering, how many of this great group of land sharks have actually been out to sea. No specific reason, I was just wondering. Myself, I've been out to sea in the Navy. Several times in what one would call heavy seas of 4 feet. The most interesting where Hurricane Helene, which was a level 4, fun ride. Then Hurricane Hugo category 5.  Mr Toad's wild ride had nothing on that one.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

daylight

A great big welcome to all the newest land sharks from  land shark #56 fins-up to all of you and ahve a most wounderful day ;D ;D

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Taffy Saltwater

Quote from: Lord Figaro on September 04, 2008, 05:48:29 PM
I've been wondering, how many of this great group of land sharks have actually been out to sea.

Just little fishing jaunts & a day trip to the Great Barrier Reef, booze cruises, & that sort of touristy thing.
Sveethot!

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

Quote from: Lord Figaro on September 04, 2008, 05:48:29 PM
I've been wondering, how many of this great group of land sharks have actually been out to sea. No specific reason, I was just wondering. Myself, I've been out to sea in the Navy. Several times in what one would call heavy seas of 4 feet. The most interesting where Hurricane Helene, which was a level 4, fun ride. Then Hurricane Hugo category 5.  Mr Toad's wild ride had nothing on that one.

The Navy for me too. First time out was in a cat 5 storm. The Frigate I was on was rolling so far that if you were on the bridge wing, you could scoop water with your hands. Beats the heck out of any roller coaster I've been on!
IPB Clan Chieftain - Clan Williams (Kansas)
Crew of The Bayou Scoundrel
Landshark #58

Captain Jack Wolfe

My last two jaunts were significantly tamer in terms of weather.  Two Renaissance-themed cruises to the Caribbean.  Nothing like strolling the decks in full pirate kit!  ;D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Martin Montgomery

Martin Montgomery here,Landshark #79! Never been to sea as of yet but have always wanted to! I'm thinking "Cruise Ship" not "Pirate Ship" ( L.A.N.D.S.H.A.R.K.) Not "Watershark!!!"
Half the man I used to be!! 
Landshark#79      
Member of Culloden Moor

Yrose

The only thing beyond fishing jaunts was a Caribbean cruise. Trying for a east coast cruise next year.
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

Blue66669

I've been out on the open sea a couple of times. Takes me a couple of days to get past the seasick. Big boats, big seas, ya know?
Blaidd Drwg