News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Royal Order of Landsharks

Started by Taffy Saltwater, May 14, 2008, 01:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rani Zemirah

YAY!!!  Blender space for Boat Drinks!!!  ;)  :D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Taffy Saltwater

I've got the feeling I'm going to need a pitcher - or two - by the time this is all through.  However, this weekend the heat really started to crank up and the move is going to be none too soon.
Sveethot!

Rani Zemirah

AC is definitely one of the blessings of the modern world!  Try not to get too overheated!!! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

C Dragonworks

Moving is two things...exciting and exhausting.  Hope your new place is EVERYTHING you hoped for!!!! Good Luck stay drunk....I mean drink lots of water<HEHE>

Taffy Saltwater

Thanks - I'm really looking forward to my new digs.  And, yes, ac is a modern miracle.
Sveethot!

Lavender

We use evaporative coolers here to add humidity to our homes...otherwise your wood furniture will dry out and split.  Never needed that in St. Louis!!
IWG #3440
Landshark #19

Taffy Saltwater

The only good thing I can say about Houston humidity is it does help keep away the wrinkles.
Sveethot!

Rani Zemirah

I miss the "swamp coolers" in CO... they usually take less electricity to run than an AC system, and it's always nice to have that little extra bit of humidity after being out in the high desert all day. 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Welsh Wench

What Landsharks #10 and #24 saw....

And that white stuff is sugar sand.

Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Taffy Saltwater

That's beautiful, welshie - thanks for sharing!
Sveethot!

Once Debauched

Quote from: Lavender on April 13, 2011, 09:06:46 PM
We use evaporative coolers here to add humidity to our homes...otherwise your wood furniture will dry out and split.  Never needed that in St. Louis!!

Boy you got that right!
IWG  #3527 Local 29
IFRP #1228 Loblolly Lass, HMS Lying Bastard
FOKTOP
ROoL #29
Tequila:  The interactive shot

Taffy Saltwater

A laurel and hearty handshake to our newest member:

Ulfric, Landshark No. 118

Believe it or not, I have printed Letters of Marque for the newest members (and new is relative here).  I need to tart them up and will do my utmost to get the Letters & Phins posted by the end of the week.

Welcome & Phins UP!
Sveethot!

Rani Zemirah

Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Taffy Saltwater

First, the good news; the Phins & Letters of Marque went out today.

Now the bad news: I am officially out of Pins, and even sent my personal pin,  Therefore, I will be unable to send any in the future.  If anyone sees fit to join our little group in the future, I will E-mail a Letter of Marque.

Phins UP!
Sveethot!

beckgam462

just Pm'd you our data,
pins oh well

the number  is good enough
in the bilge with the vermin
Procrastination wannabe
Life Time member "Cottonbalers"';  Volens et Potens