News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Royal Order of Landsharks

Started by Taffy Saltwater, May 14, 2008, 01:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taffy Saltwater

As far as an old broad can blush, I'm blushin'!  My compliments back atcha, Dragon - it's always good to meet a fellow R/F'er & Landshark. I'm hoping to see lots more of everyone at TRF (c'mon, Fall!)

Thanks to Lavender for posting the original Mission Statement and to everyone for making us what we are - should we be hiding from the Law?

I'll try to get caught up on the new members' Phins this week.  If they don't go out this week, it probably won't be until sometime in August as I am in the middle of moving - headdesk.

Thanks & Fins UP!
Sveethot!

daylight

Glad to here just checkingin, with a grog in my hand, anyone want to share in drink.  here`s to the weekend comming up and a short week at that. ;D

Queen_of_Navarre

I am so excited...and I thought I would never see 45 again. NOW I can be 45 forever as a Landshark. WHOOHOO
Reyna Marguerite Regina d'Navarre
Royal Order of Landsharks #45
Keeper of the Hairless Cats
Artist of Crescent Moon

daylight

Well good morning all you fellow land shark out there. Hope you are having a good day. Looking forward to the 4th and a short weekend, hope youe holiday a good one. ;D

Amras Elfwine

Probably celebrating the 4th tomorrow with a half-marathon...followed by lunch and Icey Cold Beverages (orm "ICBs" in old 1st Armored Divison radio code) at, where else, the Cheeseburger in Paradise in Severna Park...(The B&A Trail, where I will marathon, goes behind it to within 50 feet)...

So, Happy 4th, and prepare to feel the effects and affects of many cold Landshark Ales lifted to you all tomorrow!!

Take it Back!! (Great song...)
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Queen Bonnie

Huzzah Amras! Celebrating here with the Royal Felines. Going to a concert tonight! I guess that is the excitement for my weekend! I might be lifting a few cold ones myself- scotch- not beer or ale. I don't have to drive anywhere!
Fins up!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Master James

Well better late than never!  I'd been seeing the Landshark designation and was at a loss but now I know why and I'm joining up!  Hello fellow landsharks!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Taffy Saltwater

Welcome to the ROoL, new members:

Pirate Joe Bear, Guppy No. 54;
Ladiedragon, Guppy No. 55;
Daylight, Landshark No. 56;
Mmketeer, Guppy No. 57 (dane name, please!);
Capn' Hunnar Graybeard, Landshark No. 58; and
Master James, Landshark No. 59

Have a great 4th & lift a lager to each other - Fins UP!
Sveethot!

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

Got my phin today! Thanks Taffy. I'll wear it proudly.

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard, Landshark 58
IPB Clan Chieftain - Clan Williams (Kansas)
Crew of The Bayou Scoundrel
Landshark #58

daylight

Oh I got my fins Huzzah! thank you Taffy It is really prteety.Do you mak these? What a great job, thank you Taffy once agian,  the fin is just the pick me up I needed.  How great to be a part with you all. have a great day    fins up ;D

Blue66669

Please add me to the roster of the Landsharks if you will, Guppy status of course LOL. What say you?
Blaidd Drwg

Taffy Saltwater

Quote from: blue66669 on July 08, 2008, 01:10:58 PM
Please add me to the roster of the Landsharks if you will, Guppy status of course LOL. What say you?

I say - Welcome, Guppy No. 60!

Note to all:  with few exceptions (personal info needed, etc.), phins have been mailed up to and including No. 60.  As I am in the middle of a move, new members will be assigned a number, but phins won't be going out until next month, at the earliest.  Fins UP!
Sveethot!

daylight

Taffy I will wear my fin simply because a friend made it for me, and it will  open the door to tell them about us and our group. Heres to you and I hope your move goes good  don`t owrk to hard. and have a drink for me.

Brother Gregory

Hello all I've become a part of the Royal Order of Landsharks and wanted to say hi to the group. This fall will be the first time for me as a character in my local faire. Hope to have fun with the group and chat with others as time permits. I'm usually on-line in the chat several nights a week between 6:30 and 8:30.

daylight

Welcome Brother Gregory, I`am gald to met you. I have just joined as well and just got my fin.  Have fun at your fair