News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Elven Council

Started by Amras Elfwine, January 05, 2009, 06:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amras Elfwine

I invite all of an elvish nature to come to this place...there are some who say that the time of the elves draws nigh, and we must make council if we are to survive...be you elf, half-elf, fae or human, if you have an interest in a renaissance of elvish life here, I humbly ask that you come to this fire and speak your mind.

I bid you peace...
Amras, of the Ocalan Forest Elves
Lord Elfwine
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

DeadBishop

Amin naa tualle, oh bushy tailed one... 

R/F.com member since 2003

Tammy

'Quel undome
Heru en amin Amras,

I do not believe the time of the Elves is drawing to a close. I shall give thee whatever assistance possible.

Amin naa tualle,
Tammy
Protector of the Raccoons
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

Trillium

The elves may have withdrawn to the quiet forests, but they certainly have not left!  I have danced with a few, I know they are still here!
Got faerie dust?

Queen Bonnie

I am only half elven- but I say the time of the elves is just beginning! I bring elven and wizard magick to this glade!  Let us all dance together and enjoy the friendship of this realm! HUZZAH!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Var Greyshadow

The Dunédain are ever linked to the Elves.  I will not see their time come to pass.  I, too, am with you.  It has been far too long since I have walked in this Glade, and it is good to return.
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Elennare

Though we are a fading race, I hardly think our time is over!  Here's is one elven forest ranger who isn't going anywhere for quite a while.  :)
My (infrequently updated) costume blog: http://manufactorumbrandis.wordpress.com/

Amras Elfwine

Our council fire is warm, and not just from the flames...its gladdens me to see you all here.

Yes, our lives are always linked to the waves of eternity, sometimes tall and thunderously mountainous, sometimes withdrawing on the ebb. We have been on the leeward side...now, it is perhaps time to come into the wind once more.

Elennare, all that you would share will be treasured, and will be a marvelous start to an archive of what is old and new...

Var, you, as ever, are our champion!

Trill, m'love, it will be a pleasure to dance with you...my bodharn has been dusty far too long.

Tammy, as a fellow animal protector, you are welcome here. There is much work to be done, buffering not only the wild ones from harm, but each other as well.

We need your northern wisdom, DB mellonamin!

And Queen Bonnie, the spirit of of the House of Ambrosious shall ever be an inspiration to us.
It will not be a council without you!

I lift my glass to you all! Tula, vasa ar' yulna en i'mereth!

R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

grouccala

yeah i didnt want to make those changes until I know we had the code done, I think the elven ones were the only level ones, dont remember the BAB off top of my head, but will start looking.

MorganaLightskirt

Gîl síla erin lû e-govaded vín Amras

I too believe the time of the Elves has not passed...we simply bide our time.

Sílo Anor bo men lín
Morgana
Honor Ruled by Steel    By Blood I am the Protector of the Sacred Steel  (that's what the sword says)

Queen Bonnie

We are good at biding our time! Tis very quiet in there!  Perhaps I need to invite Gandalf to set off some fireworks to shake things up a bit?
Wingardium Leviosa!

Queen_of_Navarre

At last a place where I can admit to my hidden bloodline.
Reyna Marguerite Regina d'Navarre
Royal Order of Landsharks #45
Keeper of the Hairless Cats
Artist of Crescent Moon

Amras Elfwine

Mae Govvannen...long have I slept, 'neath tacit boughers...the spells have lifted, and the light becomes real...I bid you all peace in this place, and lift an early prayer to new beginnings.

Amras
R/F member since 2004

Queen Bonnie

hugs Amras! So glad you have returned to us! Too quiet in here! We need a bit of merriment to banish the Janu-weary blahs!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Trillium

Holy acorns, Batman!!!  Amras has returned, again!  You really should try to stick around... ::) ;D
Got faerie dust?