News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

FELLS POINT PRIVATEER DAY

Started by Dallan, January 06, 2009, 01:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dallan

Fight'n

Master James

Man I would LOVE to go but its always on a rehearsal day for VARF.  Maybe I can get VARF to skip that day next year.  LOL  ::)
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Dallan

Ironically we bumped into the ladies from Glassbury Design (speaking of VARF) last year. While it's an all day feastival the pirates don't stop invading the pubs until 9 PM or later. It was wild to see all the pirates walking around Fells Point. If you can break away after rehersal and make it let me know. We're still 4 months away.
Fight'n

Master James

Well we will see but we go until 5 usually for rehearsal and its about 3 hours from VARF to Fells Point but we'll see.
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Lady Jai

I want to go but we will probably be having Braeden't birthay party that weekend.  Also, there is there is the problem of finding someone to keep the kids.
M'Crack-Snuggl'n

Dallan

Lady Jai -

Let's touch base as we get a little closer. Depending on B's birthday, lacrosse (I'm head coach for Devon's tema this year) and all the other mundane things that interupt us maybe we can work something out.
Fight'n

Ranna

Hello!  I've been MIA for a while, it's been a crazy winter - working way too much, hubby got into a car accident, daughter's been very ill...the list goes on.  Just so happy to see Spring!  Low and behold through my trials at work I found a fellow Ren-Fester who told me about Pirate invasion, April 18 in Fells Point.  The hubby, my co-worker and I will be attending.  Don't think we'll be bringing the kiddo's this year.

Perhaps I'll get to see some of you there?
"The lasses have got to respect a man who can blow, finger and squeeze all at the same time." - Anonymous bagpipe player

Dallan

Change in plans for us. We are heading to GARF that weekend. Sorry about the rough winter. Sounds like a little pirate garb and adult beverages would be just what you need. Have fun.
Fight'n

Bella Morte

I am going!!! Is anyone going to the "soiree" the night before? It seems pretty cool!

Capt Robertsgrave Thighbiter

If we have anything to do with it, it will be quite memorable!

Please! introduce yourself, I'll be the guy onstage with the concertina.
If the rum's gone, so is the fun
*images and URLs not allowed in signatures* -Admin
Party like it's 1724

SirBlackFox

Got the hotel set for Fells Point Pyrate Invasion. . . . The Pyrates Way will be everywhere giving away FREE magazines!
Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

Amras Elfwine

Aye, we'll be there...but whatever shall I wear??
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

SirBlackFox

Wear your handsome black Pyrates Way shirt during the day and help us meet and greet all the pyrates. . . then feel free to swing by our hotel and change into yer pyratical best for the evening!
Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

Lady_Glorianna

On that day, It will be 6 months since Ron passed. I have made other plans for the day but we shall see...Maybe at some point raise a glass to Ron-Cap'n Mendoza for me
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

Amras Elfwine

Gloria, Ron's spirit is ever with us, and I assure you, he will be quite "tipsy" by the end of the night!!

Hugs!!
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

Amras Elfwine

Quote from: SirBlackFox on April 06, 2009, 10:57:16 PM
Wear your handsome black Pyrates Way shirt during the day and help us meet and greet all the pyrates. . . then feel free to swing by our hotel and change into yer pyratical best for the evening!

You got it... 8)
R/F member since 2004