News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Briget Bardot and Georgie Girl.... our herd of Cattle!!!

Started by C Dragonworks, January 06, 2009, 05:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Bonnie

I know Paul is a good cook! we should do a Greek food fest!  Lets get together soon Lynn! Are you going to the thing at Sherwood Forrest on the 24th? I will try to go.
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

indigocenter

Opah!!!    Sounds like a plan in the works.   I have not heard about the Sherwood Forest thing.  Alas I will be in Houston that weekend and Paul in Dallas.  What is next?
Lady Roselynn of McDade, Purveyor of Potions

Queen Bonnie

I will get in touch if anything else comes up.  Nothing much else going on- that I know!
Lets plan a Greek Dinner sometime when you are free?
Wingardium Leviosa!

indigocenter

Bonny Pearl

mmmm Greek food!  Reminds me of the days when my friends mom and dad would come to town from 'the old country' and her mom would do nothing but cook and feed everyone that walked through the door.  That was some scrumdillyumpscious food!
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

indigocenter

Let us know when they are coming again Cat...!   lol

C Dragonworks

Well we added THREE girl sheepers.... Their names are Lilybeth, Funky and Zorrelda  Looks like 2 may be bred already! So MMMM Lamb if we are lucky! The girls have made it to safe place. As we told them you earned nonedible names.... So now we wait! Cat

Queen Bonnie

Huzzah to sheep! I always thought a good name for a lady sheep would be Ewenice! LOL!
Or Baa Baa Ann.
Wingardium Leviosa!