News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

KRF

Started by Capt Lucy, May 14, 2008, 02:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Lucy

Yay!  I'm the first post for my home faire!  Whoot!  I'll be there opening weekend and the following Saturday.  Anyone else??

Lucy
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

laedyfaire

we are planning our first visit to your faire this October. any suggestions? LF

piratejoebear

you must see the tiger show especially hercules the liger he is the biggest cat i have ever seen

Capt Lucy

Do NOT miss The Lost Boys... of course, cute men in kilts are pretty hard to miss anyway, but yeah  :)
Booty'n Penny

teener

Tiger show, Lost Boys, Aerial Angels (if they are booked - I haven't heard yet), H-LAT (joust), Magic stage with a rotating cast of magicians, Gypsy Dancers, The Three Graces at the Boar's Head tavern, Shaunough the Wandering Minstrel, Princess Academy, Pirates 101, Human Chess match, the scenario show involving our Royalty in crazy/funny song-and-dance-and-fight numbers, Puppet place with children's shows, The town meeting and Sherrif's court with our wacky (yes, "wacky") cast of 'townspeople'...and that's just the ones I know about!

It's a fun day - and I think you will enjoy your visit!  Here is the website:

http://www.kingrichardsfaire.net/

We'll see you in the fall!

Teener -
aka Production Stage Mgr - KRF '08

Capt Lucy

Sheesh woman!  I think this is THE first time I have seen the great "Teener" on a forum!  You go girl!  :)  (I'm Bethy's sister BTW)
Booty'n Penny

laedyfaire

thanks for the info...really looking foward to going in Oct.

from what i see from other's photos, there seems to be LOTS of trees! it looks like a very pretty faire, as far as landscape goes. LF

teener

Quote from: Lucy on May 29, 2008, 10:54:09 PM
Sheesh woman!  I think this is THE first time I have seen the great "Teener" on a forum!  You go girl!  :)  (I'm Bethy's sister BTW)

Well, howdy!!  I have been lurking around for a while - apparently with much more stealth than I realized!

See ya in 3 months!
~t

teener

Quote from: laedyfaire on June 01, 2008, 06:01:15 AM

from what i see from other's photos, there seems to be LOTS of trees! it looks like a very pretty faire, as far as landscape goes. LF

The festival is located in the woods of Carver, MA...October is the most beautiful time of year, when the leaves are changing and the whole site is ablaze in falll colors....it's incredible.

I checked the Aerial Angels' website and they are booked for this season - sweet!!  And I cannot believe I forgot to mention the Sturdy Mudbeggars, and The Flying Freak Show, and Etienne (juggler and acrobat), and the pony rides, and the hawk show, and Paolo Garbanzo, and Charlie Rafferty...

I will most likely be chastised later for their ommission from my previous list.   ;D

Aaron

The boys and I will be back at KRF this fall as well. Looking forward to another grand time.

-Aaron

Quote from: teener on June 01, 2008, 09:05:20 AM
Quote from: laedyfaire on June 01, 2008, 06:01:15 AM

The festival is located in the woods of Carver, MA...October is the most beautiful time of year, when the leaves are changing and the whole site is ablaze in falll colors....it's incredible.

I checked the Aerial Angels' website and they are booked for this season - sweet!!  And I cannot believe I forgot to mention the Sturdy Mudbeggars, and The Flying Freak Show, and Etienne (juggler and acrobat), and the pony rides, and the hawk show, and Paolo Garbanzo, and Charlie Rafferty...

I will most likely be chastised later for their ommission from my previous list.   ;D
*Images and URLs not allowed in signature* - Admin

Capt Lucy

Quote from: Aaron on June 01, 2008, 11:15:49 PM
The boys and I will be back at KRF this fall as well. Looking forward to another grand time.

-Aaron

And us wenches will be very grateful as always ;)
Booty'n Penny

teener

Quote from: Aaron on June 01, 2008, 11:15:49 PM

-Aaron

SWEET!!!!  WAHOO, LOST BOYS!!!

Me?  Biased?  Noooooooooo, not at all, not at all.

::)

laedyfaire

it all sounds great. we are planning on coming the first or second weekend in Oct. whhooo hoooo :) LF

Sanquine

i hope to be there this year with my best friend :D

Count Adolfo

Hey!
Here's a shout-out to any and all of my old friends from KRF...

I did that Faire from 1991-1998... so if you're an old timer like me... and maybe remember me...
Huzzah to you!

teener

Quote from: Count Adolfo on June 21, 2008, 11:25:12 PM
Hey!
Here's a shout-out to any and all of my old friends from KRF...

I did that Faire from 1991-1998... so if you're an old timer like me... and maybe remember me...
Huzzah to you!

Hail and well met!  Exactly how did you "do" the show from 91-98????   ;)

Capt Lucy

I've been a playtron since 1994...  So I may have seen you.  There is still one guy there I saw the first year I went...and he's still there now...lol!

Got my plane tix!  I'll be up the first two whole weekends!  :D
Booty'n Penny

Count Adolfo

I was a faithful playtron throughout those years, attending at least three of the weekends per year

I miss it sometimes.  It's a nice Faire.

Capt Lucy

It's a stunning faire!  I adore it...totally my favorite...just wish the prices were'nt like going to Disney...ya know :(
Booty'n Penny

Count Adolfo

yeah, it's totally overpriced and the rumours surface EVERY season that this is the "last year" for it...

how they can sell that idea with the rising cost of ticket prices is beyond me