News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

St Cuthbert Kickoff Meeting for RPFS 2009

Started by Carl Heinz, January 07, 2009, 10:50:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carl Heinz

The meeting is tentatively scheduled for 2/28.  The guild part of the meeting will start with the usual potluck at noon.  LLC member meeting will probably start at 10.

Anyone interested is working with the Guild of St Cuthbert this year should also attend.  I've checked the REP web site but don't yet find the date of the REP apprentice meeting.

REP's auditions for main characters is scheduled for this weekend.  If interested, the REP web site is www.renfair.com.  Click on the "Original" icon, then the "Participants" menu and scroll down the "Participants" screen.

The Cuthbert meeting will be held at the Heinz house.  If interested and if you need directions please contact me at the email address in my forum member profile.

If you want to be a working participant, you'll be greeted with open arms.  Those who just want a gate pass without playing with us need not apply.
Carl Heinz
Guild of St Cuthbert

Carl Heinz

Sue (our guild master) has confirmed 2/28 as the meeting date and it'll be held at our house.

Again, anyone needing directions should email me.
Carl Heinz
Guild of St Cuthbert

Luciana

I wish I could make it. I will love to work with the Guild but at this moment I'm not sure I could commit to all the rehersals and weekends.
Luciana
Gypsy Fur Trader
Ette,Divine Oracle

My goal in life is to be as good of a person
as my dog thinks I am.

Carl Heinz

Quote from: luciana on February 19, 2009, 01:43:56 PM
I wish I could make it. I will love to work with the Guild but at this moment I'm not sure I could commit to all the rehersals and weekends.
Apprentice rehearsals are pretty extensive, but the number tapers off after that.  Masters (participants of ten or more years) only have three required workshops.  My reckoning card is usually signed off and turned in by the second Saturday of workshops.  Usually get costume approval on registration day.

Sue (Guildmaster) can be pretty liberal about missing days during the run if there are conflicting work requirements or driving distance considerations.  There is some on site weekend camping for "security" of the guild area if driving is a concern.  You would be expected to actively participate in guild activities when you're there, though.

It's interesting to see Faire from the inside.
Carl Heinz
Guild of St Cuthbert

Luciana

Thank you Carl Heinz ... this is a very interesting thing to consider. If I will be able to participate and I will be accepted I will, of course, participate in the guild activities.
Luciana
Gypsy Fur Trader
Ette,Divine Oracle

My goal in life is to be as good of a person
as my dog thinks I am.