News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Roll Call

Started by Mistress Charlotte, May 14, 2008, 04:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoë

I know I haven't.  Hmm, disappearing boats...it's a common occurrence around here!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

pktaxwench

I be here, yo!

Glad to see the site is still up.

On a random note...

Just be warned, the CRF PTB are trollng these boards.  Found this out personally.

Godric Myrddin

May the Force be with You ... Always
"The 9 most terrifying words in the English language are:
'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'"

Jess Devyne

I'm here!  **can't get rid of me that easy!

Zoë

Quote from: pktaxwench on May 18, 2008, 10:15:03 PM

Just be warned, the CRF PTB are trollng these boards.  Found this out personally.

As far as I know they occasionally trolled the old site too.  Or so I have been told.  Either way, best not to get too...personal... ;)
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Francisco Paula

Did someone call. I heard someone asking for a crazy californian in colorado i think i fit that mold. But i always thought californians where normal and everyone else was crazy.

Sir Garath

Soon to be Captain Francisco Paula

Quirky Hazel

Well, it took me a bit longer to find my way, but I am here....again.

Mattrim

Spinaka

Been here for a little but I thought I should say hello. Anyone going to fair this year make sure you stop by and say hello to me....... The only Russian on court LOL

Ginger

I'm back :)

And I'm excited, it's my last week of school, and I go to the Renaissance Festival TOMORROW to get my job back!
Practice safe eating habits, use condiments!

Blushing

Welcome back!   ;D

The days are almost flying by by now ...
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

a_chromatic_sea

Good grief, is it faire yet?!

I have a midnight showing to go to (INDIANA JONESSSS!!!), my younger sister's high school graduation, a concert (Nightwish), a bachelorette party, a belly dance photo shoot since I just joined a troupe, a wedding, and a doctor's appointment all before it starts. Oi, the madness!

Some friends who also work at the festival came up to visit my roommate and I - both workers there - this week, and we all watched "A Knight's Tale" and decided faire needs to come sooner. We also decided that movie is about as historically accurate as we get at CRF, which is just fine with me despite the history major in me screaming in agony on occasion... :p

Eh, nothing like a good, pointless ramble at 2:45AM...

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

OH Nightwish, I have OH so been wanting to go see that show. I love Nightwish
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Zoë

One of my friends is seeing them too.  If you see a girl with incredibly long red hair and a typical Irish complexion, that's her, haha. 

I'm going to be busy as hell until Faire starts.  The mainstage show at Elitches opens this weekend and I'll be working that straight on through till Faire, when the nighttime fire show also starts...oy!  Yay for working 2 jobs. 

The one consolation is that there are pretty Russian acrobats to look at.   ;D
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Awen

Quote from: Jess Devyne on May 19, 2008, 09:06:49 AM
I'm here!  **can't get rid of me that easy!

*waves* Hi Jess!  ;D