News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Roll Call

Started by Mistress Charlotte, May 14, 2008, 04:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rabiart MacThormod

I'm here now, but it has been a bit confusing and painful.  :-\

Platt

Platt here  ;D

Wait...   Where is here?!?!  ???

AHHHHHH!  PLATT LOST!!!!!   :o
Bouncy Bouncy *Thump*  OW!  Platt's Nose!

Mattrim

Quote from: pirate_zoe on May 21, 2008, 10:02:15 AM

The one consolation is that there are pretty Russian acrobats to look at.   ;D

Hopefully they have better luck than the Chinese acrobats 2 years ago.  It is great that the theater is actually haunted for Halloween now tho.

Zoë

Quote from: Mattrim on May 21, 2008, 06:24:02 PM
Quote from: pirate_zoe on May 21, 2008, 10:02:15 AM

The one consolation is that there are pretty Russian acrobats to look at.   ;D

Hopefully they have better luck than the Chinese acrobats 2 years ago.  It is great that the theater is actually haunted for Halloween now tho.

Definitely.  A lot of the acrobats are returning from last year, (same set, same costumes, different show) so a lot of the crew are familiar with them and they are really friendly.  It's only the director who's a bit nuts.  It's weird being in that theater without it being filled with haunted house stuff!  Can't wait till October....
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Mischief Snicklebritches

Quote from: a_chromatic_sea on May 21, 2008, 03:45:48 AM
Good grief, is it faire yet?!

Some friends who also work at the festival came up to visit my roommate and I - both workers there - this week, and we all watched "A Knight's Tale" and decided faire needs to come sooner. We also decided that movie is about as historically accurate as we get at CRF, which is just fine with me despite the history major in me screaming in agony on occasion... :p

Eh, nothing like a good, pointless ramble at 2:45AM...

I TOTALLY agree. Im not even a History Major...pretty much for that very reason. I have an aneurism all the time anyway about stuff not being historically accurate. Its aweful. I sympathize
How do I know I haven't missed it?!...what if it WAS the chicken!

Mischief Snicklebritches

*waves*
oh...and Im here now...the party can start. :D
Ive actually been here for a bit, but thought I shouldnt keep you all in suspense.
Let the excitement commence :D
jk
How do I know I haven't missed it?!...what if it WAS the chicken!

Demetrius

Quote from: Lady Remi on May 22, 2008, 12:46:15 PM
*waves*
oh...and Im here now...the party can start. :D
Ive actually been here for a bit, but thought I shouldnt keep you all in suspense.
Let the excitement commence :D
jk

Hey! There was a Lady Remi on the old forums too!
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Zoë

I'm definitely sensing some deja vu.... ;)
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Bahlien

Bahlien, present and waiting for the 7th for an interview. XD
"Always with the negative waves, Always with the negative waves. Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful."

Zoë

No kidding?!  Well wouldn't that be fun!   :D

I too am "waiting for an interview," or so my letter says.  Methinks they're doing something different this year, though I'm not sure what they've got in mind.  Any other returning F&B-ers who got the same letter? 
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Ginger

I got my job back Huzzah! And my booth is filled with all my crazy freinds from school :) This years gonna be awesome.
Practice safe eating habits, use condiments!

Bahlien

Question is, to show up in garb or look pro with a nice shirt and pants
"Always with the negative waves, Always with the negative waves. Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful."

Adriana Rose

Go with the pro look. Thats what I would do ::)

a_chromatic_sea

Quote from: Bahlien on May 24, 2008, 12:15:05 AM
Question is, to show up in garb or look pro with a nice shirt and pants

Dress up all professional... but bring a costume with you just in case you need to change into costume! Might give you extra brownie points for being prepared. :D

CapnJack

I'm here, though somewhat belated.  I've been around for a while, but forgot I actually re-registered on the new forums.  Now I'm just wishing I had registered under Peregrinus again.  I like that name.
"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain