News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Roll Call

Started by Mistress Charlotte, May 14, 2008, 04:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jess Devyne

Bodharan

Peregrinus

Good to see you made it, though I can hardly recognize you with your new name.

Bodharan

Just looking for a good hat.

Zoë

Those who have seen him will have no trouble recognizing the face behind the name.   ;D
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Bodharan

Dear Zoe Pirate

I have not yet seen him face-to-face.  And there were no photos / avatars until recently.  On the other hand, I have crossed wits with him in the past (at the old site), in an encounter in which I suspect I was outdone.

Bodharan

Just looking for a good hat.

Rage

LD & I were hoping to make Colorado this year. My Grandfather lives there and we were going to visit him to. We can't make it this year but I am hoping to make it in 2009.

Lorrance Ohm

Aye, I've made it here as well.  ;D
Lorrance "Rammit" Ohm
The Dread Rogue
Captain of the Rising, Ship of the Colorado Rogues

Nixie

Blah blah I'm new to this forum fest stuff.

But Hi I'm Nixie, and I've made it. ^_^

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Welcome Lorrance and Nixie to the Colorado Renaissance side of the forum. Enjoy and have fun.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Lavender

Lavender checking in from Grand Junction.  Master Hawkins and I are planning our first visit to our new home faire the second week in July.
IWG #3440
Landshark #19

Blushing

Welcome Lorrance and Nixie and Lavendar ... post pictures so we can "see" you ... although Nixie, I think I DID meet you this past weekend!
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Merlot

Quote from: Lorrance Ohm on June 22, 2008, 05:28:28 PM
Aye, I've made it here as well.  ;D

Woot!  *bouncebouncebounce*
Whirly Jig
and
Colorado Rogues

Nixie

Quote from: Blushing on June 23, 2008, 01:17:39 PM
Welcome Lorrance and Nixie and Lavendar ... post pictures so we can "see" you ... although Nixie, I think I DID meet you this past weekend!

I'm pretty sure you did to. ^_^