News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A Coloradoan in Florida...or something...

Started by pktaxwench, January 10, 2009, 08:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoë

I love how the kid in the red shirt actually looks quite terrified...
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Demetrius

Quote from: Zoë on January 21, 2009, 04:12:11 PM
I love how the kid in the red shirt actually looks quite terrified...

Yes, and apparently the look on his face is the same as the one on Moldy's when he found out he gets to be in the joust!
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

holierthanthou

We could change the overall to something a bit more midevil or at least Elizabethian... OOH like the royal red that the drummer and trumpeters wear.  'Corse he would not be able to wear anything so loose if he was the horse... I mean hamster. 

Oh Moldy... I do think it could work.  You ned to start practicing running with sand bags on your back.  Sometimes speed is very important.
There is not enough darkness in the world to extinguish a small candle.

QueenTitania

Can someone explain to Adam/Rich that making a hamster costume for Elijah is just not funny!!!  Okay, maybe it is ..... but it will never happen!
"life is measured not by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath way."

Demetrius

Quote from: QueenTitania on January 26, 2009, 03:39:40 PM
Can someone explain to Adam/Rich that making a hamster costume for Elijah is just not funny!!!  Okay, maybe it is ..... but it will never happen!

Dear Adam,

Upon meeting Queen Titania in the deep of the forest, it was impressed upon me the idea thou should fill a latent desire to build a hamster suit for Elijah- and upon doing so would be uproariously hysterical comical, though not safe for attachment of said child to a particular jouster's lance. Besides, Moldy claims he will profer his bod for just such an occasion.

Hey- Arent You?

Quote from: Demetrius on January 28, 2009, 12:01:52 AM

Dear Adam,

Upon meeting Queen Titania in the deep of the forest, it was impressed upon me the idea thou should fill a latent desire to build a hamster suit for Elijah- and upon doing so would be uproariously hysterical comical, though not safe for attachment of said child to a particular jouster's lance. Besides, Moldy claims he will profer his bod for just such an occasion.

Nay good chicken monger, tis my belief, in truth, that all, yay, ALL... should dress in the honeress of hamsterness.   I reccomend, nay, I do decree, that all should procure for themselves, little plastic headbands that hold ones hair in place, that those should be covered with fabric, and have attached to them, little fuzzy round ears of hamsterness.  That all should wear them, on the same day as each other, so that the honoress of hamsterness should be evedent, en masse, and thereby showing our love and support for each of the other, as well as sewing the seeds of humor so that the laughter should be as infectious as the very concept of hamsterness has become on these very boards.

The full and encompassing suit of hamsterness (+1), should be indeed reserved for the one caled Moldy, that he may lead the masses of hamsterness to greatness.

so... there ye go!  Ears for EVERYONE!
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

Anna Iram

I don't presume to know what you all are talking about, but in the interest of promoting hamster love I give you "Dusty".

http://www.hamsterhideout.com/games/costumeparty/dressup.html

Demetrius

Quote from: Anna Iram on January 28, 2009, 08:43:52 AM
I don't presume to know what you all are talking about, but in the interest of promoting hamster love I give you "Dusty".

Hysterical!
I saved this in my favorites!

Hey- Arent You?

another great idea...... How about Hamster Jai Alai ?  ;D

can't you just see the fuzzy little buggers flyin all over site?  and all of us tryin to catch 'em!!!
~Edmund Burke

Demetrius

Jai Alai? I thought that was a type of drink! Sounds like a good idea, and I would be supportive of doing so- unforunately, I don't know how to spell Jai Alai, so I'll have to get back to you on it.

As for your idea about the ears- I hear what you are saying.

blondekarma

Quote from: Anna Iram on January 28, 2009, 08:43:52 AM

...  wow ....

I really can't wait to see all the hamster favors this year...  I'm sure if you put the hamsters in red and yellow JP will go for it- can never have enough red and yellow.
I do not fear death- I fear a life unlived.

Be Cause.  See Effect.

If anything matters, then everything matters.

Hey- Arent You?

Quote from: blondekarma on February 01, 2009, 08:52:50 AM
I'm sure if you put the hamsters in red and yellow JP will go for it- can never have enough red and yellow.

Quote from: Demetrius on February 01, 2009, 01:43:19 PM

So, throwing flaming hamsters... a new take on flame throwing!

There'll be no flaming of hamstern... no, no, no...

Well, if they are on fire, they will certainly be red & yellow.....   ::)

someone stop me before a crossthreadreference again.......
~Edmund Burke

Demetrius

Note 1: None of the hamsters used were harmed in any way...

Note 2: I believe there is no requirement for said hamster- to be attached to Bryans lance (Moldy)- to be on fire- be it red or be it yellow.

Note 3: Unless you throw in an extra two bits.

Hey- Arent You?

it only it were a Harry Potter Festival......

then we could play hamster quiddich.   

Q "why do you wrap a hamster in duct tape?"
A "so they don't splatter when the beater hits it."
~Edmund Burke

Demetrius

Quote from: Hey- Arent You? on February 02, 2009, 04:14:22 PM
it only it were a Harry Potter Festival......

then we could play hamster quiddich.   

Q "why do you wrap a hamster in duct tape?"
A "so they don't splatter when the beater hits it."

Hey now- didn't you say the hamster on the lance thingy had to result in no injury to the hamster? 

"Now we see the violence inherent in the system...
'Where, behind the hamster?'
"