News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Gulf Coast Faire @ Pensacola

Started by BLAKDUKE, January 11, 2009, 07:30:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Teague

Did not happen to see you today, Milord. Of course I never know which personae you are in, lol. Look me up tomorrow, you can't miss the bright red coat. ;)

The weather is forecast for 68 degrees and clear with only a 10 percent chance of rain Sunday. :)
The Code is the Law...

BLAKDUKE

We stayed in one place.  Sayde set us up with a cover and table and chairs caty-corner to the Arabia stage in one of the
vendor lanes.  We sat there under cover except for a brief excursion between rain systems.   We should be out and about tomorrow.   
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Captain Teague

As will I, my Liege....as will I..... ;)
The Code is the Law...

BLAKDUKE

Well that time has rolled around again.   Pensacola will be on the first weekend in March.  My Queen and I hope that all of the old faithful will be there, as well as newcomers.  So come one come all.

HUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KING  ALLYN THE ONLY 

temper

http://www.phoenixswords.com

We'll see everyone this weekend and we are bringing a gypsy storyteller with us for two shows! (and some more gypsies and a knight)
You can find us (when not on stage) at the cream and red tent with the flaming sword trim-we'll be doing mini fire shows all day.
Temper; what makes a good sword, be sure to keep it.

BLAKDUKE

Well the first day is over.  Can anyone say COLD AND BREEZY!!!!  All in all it was a good day.
Tomorrow should be a tad warmer.  If the wind would hold off it won't be to bad.

King ALLYN