News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

COUNT DOWN TO FAIRE

Started by Adriana Rose, January 11, 2009, 04:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonas_MacPherson

Quote from: Sir Garath on June 12, 2009, 10:12:42 AM
Oh and for our friends visiting. If the skies open up and we get alot of rain if you have a little one that gets washed away just remember this. If you are in the lanes that are down slop to the joust you can pick up said little ones there. If you are anywhere else in the faire they will be washed toward the entrance gate and your little ones can be picked up on your way out. Now if the pirates arn't to drunk they may be sending out pressgangs to pick them up before you so be warned.

On a side note to the little ones, keep a good hold of your parents around the pirates pub cause you may loose said parents there.

Francisco Paula Portuguese Pirate for hire....i do laundry

I, for one, believe you might be referring to a certain captain spleen, since I very seldom use press gangs. Bribes work so much better. :)

Zoë

I decided that Zoë is going into the storage crate at least for this weekend and instead I'm going to let Elizabeth out of the box for the first time.  I just made a new garland and some little bits and bobs for her garb, so it's all ready to go.  Hooray!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

NelleMoorley

Only hours to go before cannon!  And for me, only a couple hours before I get to be back on site to camp and final rehearsal, and that's good enough!  See everyone soon!
Nelle Moorley

Jonas_MacPherson

Only a few hours left, and frankly, all sorta of thoughts, positive and not so, are sending my mind racing. But ya know, I'm thinking this will be a pretty good season, *and hopefully will include my actually getting a new pair of native earths....my poor boots took quite a beating this past year*

squiregaby

I'm jealous :( very very jealous :(
someone go by the lists tomorrow and tell Sir William his Scarborough daughter says hi and to have a good show!!
And ask after Squire Toad/Brandon.....and track him down wherever he's at and say his Frick says hi and if you happen to be a woman....give him a giant hug from me!!
Have a GREAT opening weekend!!
Squire Gaby
Squire to the Knights of the most Noble Cause

Avan

Jonas_MacPherson

Too right it is! Just a another hour and I gotta start getting my garb together. *again, outside of footwear*

Zoë

I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep!  Too excited!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

squiregaby

Quote from: Gentlemanprivateer on June 13, 2009, 07:42:52 AM
Too right it is! Just a another hour and I gotta start getting my garb together. *again, outside of footwear*
Do try to make it down to the Lists!! Don't forget to tell Bryan I said "HI Dad!" :D  And tell them I said have an excellent show this weekend!!
Squire Gaby
Squire to the Knights of the most Noble Cause