News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Faery Fest Fotos!

Started by LadyJuliana, January 11, 2009, 04:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyJuliana

Excuse the thread title, I couldn't resist!  :P

As requested in the Casa Loma thread, here are my photos from Faery Fest 2008. If you spot yourself, please let me know!

LadyJuliana

LadyJuliana

I'm a huge Crye & Cudgel groupie...

LadyJuliana

Last, but definitely not least... The Play!

GirlChris

Quote from: LadyJuliana on January 11, 2009, 04:36:29 PM
Excuse the thread title, I couldn't resist!  :P

As requested in the Casa Loma thread, here are my photos from Faery Fest 2008. If you spot yourself, please let me know!

That's me, standing with the Unseleigh Queen. I played Lady Teasel, her lady in waiting.

These photos are fantastic. Do you mind if I send the pics of Crye and Cudgel along to them? They're always looking for more photos.

LadyJuliana

I'll have to look for what other pix I have of you. I know you're in a few of them! Glad you liked the ones I put up!

I'd be honored if you passed them along to Crye & Cudgel. I don't know how to contact them or I'd have sent them myself.  :)

Hadassah

wow...looks like so much fun!  I'm finally going to be in Ontario again this summer so I hope to see some of you again.  Maybe I'll get my first fairy fest experience in :)
being lazy takes up all my time.