News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2009 Season Roll Call

Started by eloquentXI, January 12, 2009, 01:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacLaren

I'll be there vending, every weekend.
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

knarlyknot

Look forward to meetin' ya, MacLaren, now that you're one of us, Wuahhaha.  See ya at the faire!

MacLaren

Hmm, were you at TRF across from the mint? I was around the corner working for Excalibur Leather all season, and stopped thru a few times.
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

knarlyknot

We sure were, did we actually meet because now I feel bad.  Well, here's to the season ahead and hopefully lots of fun times!

Dracconia

I hope to meet you MacLaren and spend more time with you Knarlyknot...
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

knarlyknot

You too, Drac!  See ya next month.

MacLaren

Let not your heart be troubled Knarly. We'll be properly introduced soon!

I'll be looking for ya Drac!

So little time! Back to work on the goodies!
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

Stalkwell

The good Lady Stalkwell and I will be there for opening and closing weekend.  We expect to be there at least 2 or 3 other weekends as well, maybe more.

Stalk well...
Enthralled with the Faeriebox...

woodenjournals

Can't wait We will be in a tent this year . hopefully next to the knarly knot love those rennies!!!
WoodenJournals & More The StaggerStick store

LadyElizabeth

Rachel, me, Lis, and Charles will be attending opening weekend, March 22nd weekend, and March 28th weekend for sure.  We will most certainly be there other weekends as well, but they have not been laid out yet...  Probably closing weekend and 1 or 2 others....  I'll post when we've made our plans clear.
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

Ottheinrich

Sad to say Mast Hugger Kate will not be attending (2 daughters have a cheerleading comp.) Cant wait to see all of you.
4 days and a few hours left then.... Kab....wait do they have a cannon?

Ottheinrich

Quote from: Sir Moostifer on January 14, 2009, 02:09:58 PM
I shall be in attendance opening weekend representing the Kingdom of Onondaga, and perhaps, with a little persuation with spirits, more of the kingdom will show.

I will be there repersenting The Kingdom of Onondaga and you didnt have to persuade me with spirits

Al-Nimer

Looks like I'll be attending alone on St. Pat's weekend.  Cowgrrl & kids are going on a spring break trip with her parents.  So, do I camp out in our van, or stay in a cheap hotel?  Anyone got any recommendations?
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

LadyElizabeth

Camping out is always more fun!!  This fair has nice bathroom facilities in the camp grounds and though the camp grounds are not crazy full, there is always a friendly crowd there!  Plus, that's where I'll be for the season.
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

SandrineDeLaTombe

Quote from: Al-Nimer on February 24, 2009, 10:28:30 PM
Looks like I'll be attending alone on St. Pat's weekend.  Cowgrrl & kids are going on a spring break trip with her parents.  So, do I camp out in our van, or stay in a cheap hotel?  Anyone got any recommendations?

I think I'll be out that weekend as well.  Looked at hotels yesterday, one that seemed nice and not too expensive was the Best Western Southpark Inn.
I aim to misbehave