News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

October 24-25th

Started by SleepyArcher, January 13, 2009, 09:16:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleepyArcher

Thanks scotsman it will be nice to know shw will have someone to hang out with and i can "play" for the day. This is going to be so fun.
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Master James

With 3 of us this will be a MAJOR lot of fun! ::)
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

SleepyArcher

Do yu guys get together after faire for anything or is head home and relax? Just wondering what to plan afterwards.  :D

Scotsman

Quote from: Lord Fondlebottom on March 26, 2009, 01:36:53 AM
Do yu guys get together after faire for anything or is head home and relax? Just wondering what to plan afterwards.  :D

I know me and mine are usually pretty tuckered out by faires end ... just want to shower and hit the hay!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Scarlett

Quote from: Scotsman on March 26, 2009, 06:48:14 AM

I know me and mine are usually pretty tuckered out by faires end ... just want to shower and hit the hay!

Or pass out in the car? 
Mimosas - They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
SWG, Chapter 1, co-founding member

Master James

LF, LOVE the new pic!   ;D  We usually head out for dinner before we head home.  You and your daughter are very welcome to join us if you wish to.
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51

SleepyArcher

Looks like Im still coming. Haven't decided if I'm driving or flying yet. Our faire starts soon but I'm doubly excited about coming out there. Will keep you guys posted. Have fun at Rendevouz!

Master James

I see you changed names again.   ::)  Glad to hear you'll still be there!  I'm looking forward to it!
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51

SleepyArcher

Ok I booked a flight, found it really cheap so I couldn't pass it up. Just me coming. I will be there both days. Oh I can't wait. Is Maryland ready for Lord Fondlebottom?????

Master James

Well they weren't ready for Sir P.A., so Sir P.A., Lord Fondlebottom and maybe 1 or 2 others?  WOW!  Can't wait my friend!
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
FoMDRF
RFC #51

SleepyArcher

HEHE neither can I. Is there anything going on Friday night?

SleepyArcher

Someone renmailed me about possible borrowing me a parasol for the weekend as I dont think I can fit mine in my luggage and Im sure I can't carry it on the plane. I los the post, whoever you are can you please renmail me. I think I will take you up on that offer or maybe I will mail mine to someone who is willing to bring it out for me and mail it back to me (my expense of course).

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

That would be me, renmailed you.
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

LunasReincarnate

i will be doing the whole fop thing  on DOW as well. cept im taking on a couture high fashion twist! it would be great if we could all get together for some photo ops or something!
"My Lords, do whatever you wish. As for me, I shall do no otherwise than pleases me. "

SleepyArcher

Oh yes!!!!!

Say James I finished my shoes and they turned out wonderful! TOOL is a wonderful thing hehe. I wonder what TSA is going to say when I have my hat and wig in my carry on lol.