News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Started by Cateyes, January 14, 2009, 12:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cateyes

Does anyone know what days Silverleaf is running in 2009?

flidais

Hmmmm good question.  I will start looking around for that too.

L Dale Walter

SLRF Dates for 2009:

July 11, 12, 18, 19, 25, 26, August 1, 2, 8, 9

There ya go,

L. Dale Walter

flidais

Thanks Dale!!
Any chance you know if they'll be doing the Highland Games demo thing again, or who I could talk to, to find out.  McBain says he hasn't heard anything, and my husband will be home in June and would love to do it this year.
Thanks

wendy31lou

Hi there. SLRF is still rounding out our entertainment and trying to get in touch with some people. If we haven't gotten ahold of you.... get ahold of us. Send an email to me, Wendy (or call 269-209-7131) or to Ange Easterday, please. Thanks!!!!

aerial angels

Hi there Wendy!  I also left you a phone message. What's your email?

Thanks!

Allison

SLRF Ent Director

Hey!!  If you want an update of contracted entertainment so far, make sure you check the website!!   www.silverleafrenfaire.org.  Contracts are beginning to roll in and we'll be updating them as soon as we get more!!

Thanks,

Ange Easterday

L Dale Walter

Quote from: flidais on January 27, 2009, 04:34:30 PM
Thanks Dale!!
Any chance you know if they'll be doing the Highland Games demo thing again, or who I could talk to, to find out.  McBain says he hasn't heard anything, and my husband will be home in June and would love to do it this year.
Thanks

Talked to McBain and he says he will have a crew ready to go for Celtic Weekend.

Dale

flidais

Quote from: L Dale Walter on March 05, 2009, 02:23:26 PM
Quote from: flidais on January 27, 2009, 04:34:30 PM
Thanks Dale!!
Thanks

Talked to McBain and he says he will have a crew ready to go for Celtic Weekend.

Dale

Thank you, I will give him a call. 

SLRF Ent Director

Theme Weekends!

In case you have specific plans in mind, I wanted to make sure that you get this info!

July 11-12   Believe the Magic
      Free Kids Weekend

July 18-19   Live the Legend
      Free Kids Weekends

July 25-26   Celtic Gathering

August 1-2           Wizards & Warriors

August 8-9   Pirates Plunder

SLRF Ent Director

Keep checking the websites for new updates!!

www.silverleafrenfaire.org

Ladyfair

What entertainers are you going to have, All I am hearing is who is NOT going to be there.
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Kathleen MacLeod

The only two up on the website right now are Noble Cause Productions and that Knights of Iron duo that Dale mentioned.
Sometimes you can't wait for the storm to pass; you have to just get out there and dance in the rain.

SLRF Ent Director

There should be more added very soon!  Keep checking!

L Dale Walter

Quote from: Ladyfair on March 17, 2009, 04:00:53 PM
What entertainers are you going to have??????  All I am hearing is who is NOT going to be there.

Yeah, that is the standard negative spin that people who didn't get hired like...

Most recent addition is Thomas Wood - Pyro Juggler http://www.pyrojuggler.com/

Right now we are just awaiting the return of contracts from people.  I like to have them in hand before we do announcements.

Stay tuned...

L. Dale Walter
SLRF Productions