News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening Weekend Invasion

Started by Quiet One, May 14, 2008, 07:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michelleb

Kelzar and I are very excited to be able to return the wonderful hospitality that we experienced final weekend of Maryland last season.  We welcome you all to our wonderful home faire, GLMF! 

Quiet One

Wow, I just updated the list.  We are up to at least 57 RF members for this weekend.
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Capt Lucy

Sadly you can take my name off the list...

It's the first year in 3 that I'll not be working a faire on my nieces birthday party day...  that and the gas prices and driving alone just can't do it.  You all have a wonderful time!

~L
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

BlackKnight

Well....hellz bellz....I haven't been on this forum for over a year and ya'll plan a party without me?!   ::)

Count me, Lady Leo, and the little devil prince (3 year old troll) in for the festivities.

Quiet One

Quote from: BlackKnight on July 02, 2008, 11:08:04 PM
Well....hellz bellz....I haven't been on this forum for over a year and ya'll plan a party without me?!   ::)

Count me, Lady Leo, and the little devil prince (3 year old troll) in for the festivities.

BlackKnight, I saw you briefly in Tennessee, I think, over Memorial Day weekend and you missed one hell of a party then.
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Good Morro Quiet One, getting excited to see everyone starting tomorrow night!
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Scotsman

Quote from: DuCoeur on July 02, 2008, 07:50:54 PM
Scotman...not comments about "what would a Frenchie know about attacking?"  Now Retreating?  We FRench know a thing or two about that (Fornovo 1495). 

Nuf said ... they do make a hell of a good wine though  ;D
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Morwyn

Blacknight - so good to see you on the forums ~  Looking forward to seeing you and the fam on Saturday!

DuCoeur

Well Gang the time is nigh upon us.  57 RF members!!!  That is amazing. :o

I hope everyone is preparing, packing, and saving the liver for this weekend. :D

Please everyone...be safe, Drive carefully.  Have fun on friday night (but not too much with out me :P)

See you all Saturday Morning...I'll have the Ale chilled,  and the champagne Popped
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

LadyK

Looking forward to seening everyone Saturday.  Place my name on the list.   

Scotsman

Quote from: DuCoeur on July 03, 2008, 07:02:16 AM
saving the liver for this weekend. :D

No, no my friend ... when you train for a marathon you have to run run run! For a weekend like this one cannot show up unprepared! You have to train that liver! No rest ... it's all about the training. I'll show you what I mean on Saturday  ;D

... we came, we saw , we drank!

Hootie Hooooo!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Old Tinker

Quote from: Lucy on July 02, 2008, 10:21:41 PM
Sadly you can take my name off the list...

It's the first year in 3 that I'll not be working a faire on my nieces birthday party day...  that and the gas prices and driving alone just can't do it.  You all have a wonderful time!

~L

so sorry our Lucy that thee will not be make'n it.  :(
be sure me Belle and me will tip one for thee.  ;D

safe travels to all,
i be the Old Tinker and his belle...

Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Sartorius the Wanderer

This will be my first-I can hardly wait!

RhiannonThePink

I HAVE FINALLY MADE IT ON HERE!! ;D I can't wait to see everyone Saturday morning. Welcome brother(Sartorius). We will be traveling early and bearing gifts of fruit and beverage.HUZZAH!!

Arianwyn

No day off for me tomorrow....so I am packing tonight and heading out right from work at 5pm tomorrow night, hope the border isn't too crazy....

I am sure my family will be glad to finally see me on my happy way  :P  I have been walking around in a constant state of excited anticipation all week.

Safe drive to you all and I'll see you Saturday morning...

Arianwyn