News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Central Coast (AKA SLOFaire) July 18 & 19, 2009

Started by panoramarick, January 19, 2009, 11:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

panoramarick

The Central Coast Renaissance Festival will celebrate its 25th annual event on July 18 & 19, 2009. The festival is held in El Chorro Regional Park, between San Luis Obispo and Morro Bay, off Highway 1.

Vendor and entertainment contacts and forms are available on the website. Guild signup forms will be online soon.  Visit http://ccrenfaire.com to learn more.

This faire is set in a park surrounded by hills, in a valley just a few miles from the Pacific Ocean. Although it can be warm in July, ocean breezes usually keep it from becoming too warm. This is a very popular event with faire participants because it is midway between Northern and Southern California.  There is camping and hot showers immediately next to the site. There are sites for full hookups as well as tent camping. Restaurants, hotels and stores are nearby.

We look forward to seeing many readers of this forum at the event on July 18 & 19.

Rick Smith, Media Relations
Central Coast Renaissance Festival

Lady Toadflinger

Huzzah! Something to do in July!  I'll put it on my calendar, and hope to be there this year!
keeper of the royal menagerie

Bugsy

I'll probably be there.  I've never been, looks nice though.
Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

Mandrake Von Sets

I don't think I'll be able to make it this year, but my guild should be.
Wil

Amira

Amira Hawkins
The Peasant Guild ~ California

ElizaJane

Is it possible for a single performer to come, without a guild? I have a guild, but they are only doing one fair and that is Fair Oaks.  My character is ElizaJane the fool.  I interact with patrons with skits, dancing, singing and puppets.  Can I appliy or does my guildmistress have to.
There was a fool and her name was ElizaJane. Thats me, no that me, oh stop you two, because it is really me!

panoramarick

Quote from: ElizaJane on March 04, 2009, 01:01:26 PM
Is it possible for a single performer to come, without a guild? I have a guild, but they are only doing one fair and that is Fair Oaks.  My character is ElizaJane the fool.  I interact with patrons with skits, dancing, singing and puppets.  Can I appliy or does my guildmistress have to.

The entertainment coordinator's contact information is here: http://ccrenfaire.com/applications.html  Look under "Entertainers." I recommend you shoot her an email and ask!

Mandrake Von Sets

Wil

NorthBayDreamer

We can't make it.  A family reunion is that week.
Lord Lisle (when a Nobel)
Horndog (when a Pirate)
Master Thomas Boddinham (when a middle)
Landshark No. 67

redlegsmcleod

Hello All,

Who all's coming to this one?

Setup is this weekend July 11-12 and will continue all week long. If you who like to help come on out to El Corro park. Hope to meet some of you there.
Parttime Mercenary, Parttime Pirate. Which ever pays the best.

Mandrake Von Sets

Wil

Mandrake Von Sets

It should be a very nice weekend.  My wife and I are heading down tomorrow to spend a little personal time in Pismo before doing setup on Friday.
Wil

redlegsmcleod

Looking forward to meeting you. I will be around lost & found most of the time.
Parttime Mercenary, Parttime Pirate. Which ever pays the best.

Mandrake Von Sets

Quote from: redlegsmcleod on July 14, 2009, 07:54:42 PM
Looking forward to meeting you. I will be around lost & found most of the time.

I'll be hanging around with a couple trebuchets.
Wil

Mandrake Von Sets

...and we're set up close to the entrance of all places.  We won't be able to fire the trebs, but you'll see them.
Wil

Mandrake Von Sets

Hi all,

I posted a link to photos I took throughout the weekend.  The link is in Faire Photos.

Enjoy!
Wil