News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Movie needs extras at LRF, Jan 10

Started by UrsulaChandler, January 05, 2009, 09:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UrsulaChandler

This is also posted to the Louisiana Renaissance Festival Forum:

The film "Journey to Promethia" is calling for extras with medieval to renaissance garb. From what we saw if was a fantasy movie and the wardrobe wasn't specific to any period or country. They seemed to prefer peasants for particular scenes. We have a tentative cast call at LRF in Hammond at 8 am on Jan 10.

We filmed already this past Sunday and it was a lot of fun. We didn't have a lot of notice and it was hard to get details from the production about places and times. Those of us who were able to make it had a blast.

On Sunday we set the living village on fire and we were all slaughtered by evil soldiers.

This doesn't seemed to be a paying job and they promised food but it ran as late as everything else. I still recommend it for a day of fun and playing around in garb.

Updates are being posted on the LRF chatter group. I'll copy any information here for anyone not on that list.

Ursula Chandler
Ursula Chandler
Louisiana Renaissance Festival
Cast, RLHC

RenaissanceInBlood

That's pretty cool, Ursula. Too bad I couldn't be there.