News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to Opening Cannon!

Started by Anna Iram, January 25, 2009, 02:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladyfair

Squire....why didnt you come by and say howdy?  If your in the area today, we are headed out to get the flowers and finish setting things up today.... giggle..... the excitement is growing..... no sleep tonight.... giggle....
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Princess Christine 2.0

I'd thought I would share a story with you all.

I have a tiara that I have had for atleast 3 seasons now. Its has pearls and diamonds.
I never really could find any jewelry to match it. Well my mom passed away in sept after a fight with cancer.
My dad back in dec gave me a bag with boxes of jewelry in it, and said mom wanted you to have this!

Last night as i was putting my stuff together for this weekend, I went threw the boxes, there it was a necklace and earrings that matched!!!!
Brought a tear to my eye!!! SHINIE!!! So sunday I will have it on!!!!!
tomorrow I will have a pair of her earrings and her snowflake on.
When my dad gave it to me, he said mom said you needed this for your princess costumes.
Like she almost knew that I always had an issue with finding stuff to match it.

I just thought I would share that story, Its sad and happy at the same time, kinda like the last day of faire!!!

Cant wait til tomorrow!!!

Im not bad im just drawn that way!

Anna Iram

Christine, I'm sorry. I didn't know you lost your Mom.

Funny how things like that can come together. I have a pair of earrings my sister gave to me that matches perfectly a new gown I had purchased and couldn't find the right colors for. She had no idea of the gown or my search for earrings. She gave them to me for my birthday saying, "here I thought you could wear these to faire". I love them and  I always send her a smile when I wear them now.  :)

Squire Mickey

Quote from: Princess Christine 2.0 on February 20, 2009, 09:39:23 AM

I have a tiara that I have had for atleast 3 seasons now. Its has pearls and diamonds.
I never really could find any jewelry to match it. Well my mom passed away in sept after a fight with cancer.
My dad back in dec gave me a bag with boxes of jewelry in it, and said mom wanted you to have this!

Last night as i was putting my stuff together for this weekend, I went threw the boxes, there it was a necklace and earrings that matched!!!!
When my dad gave it to me, he said mom said you needed this for your princess costumes.

I just thought I would share that story, Its sad and happy at the same time, kinda like the last day of faire!!!

<Gives a Big Hug>

Yer alright im me book, lass. Ye can sail with me anytime!  Thanks fer sharin that.
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Seamus Ex Machina

And ye can sail wit me and the Krewe, as well.......

Lost me Da 15 years nigh,  and miss the miserable old git like hell.  I'll buy the first round, love.
Legendary Hellraiser

Squire Mickey

Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

NoBill Lurker

I'm awake, so the battles half over!  ;D

1 hour and 40 minutes till Canon! HUZZAH!
So what are you doing this weekend?
I'm going to BARF!!!
You're going to...wait...WHAT???

Seamus Ex Machina

We're right behind ye!!!

HOUSEKEEPING!! ;D
Legendary Hellraiser

Mmketeer

Quote from: Princess Christine 2.0 on February 20, 2009, 09:39:23 AM

Princess Christine, I am saddened to hear about your mother. But, it brightens my heart to know that she was always thinking of you and that you have something to wear in memory of her. She sounds like she was a very generous and supportive parent. I look forward to seeing your smile and new bling.
Mmketeer