News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

In search of some new renfriends in minnesota

Started by Arland, January 25, 2009, 04:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winterland

An early welcome to Minnesota. Let us know when you make it.

Marietta Graziella

Quote from: Phelyp, Lord Maydestone on January 28, 2009, 06:59:44 PM
Greetings! :D

Hey, this guy's a foreigner!  ;)

*waving enthusiastically*

Hi Lord Phelyp!  How goes it up there?
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Goody

Quote from: escherblacksmith on January 27, 2009, 10:30:44 AM
Quote from: white trillium on January 26, 2009, 06:15:22 PM
We hope to see you in MN this season!

(In addition to the MNRF on the dates that William mentioned, there is also Twig in June, it is a bit north of the cities...)

A bit north? . . .

It's about 3 hrs. That's what I drive every weekend to attend MNRF.

Sitara

You will have to swing by the pub (Foaming Stein) once fest starts.  That is an easy way to meet any number of us at any given time.  Foaming is run myself and Muffin so there will always be at least 1 R/fer there at any moment.
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Muffin

Welcome to R/F and MN!! (when ya get here doncha know!!)

For sure stop by Foaming Stein at MNRF.. We have the best wenches!!  ;D

Hope to be seeing you soon!!
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

renren

Quote from: escherblacksmith on January 27, 2009, 10:30:44 AM
Quote from: white trillium on January 26, 2009, 06:15:22 PM
We hope to see you in MN this season!

(In addition to the MNRF on the dates that William mentioned, there is also Twig in June, it is a bit north of the cities...)

A bit north? . . .

Anyhoo, welcome Arland . . .
LOL, and I'm even a "bit" further north than Twig!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Arland

:D hope to be on my way there within the next few months, but with the way michigan's economy is going right now, who knows. could be a month could be 2 years... or maybe its like harlan, never left a live. -shrugs- guess we can only play it by ear at the moment. anyways thanks everyone :)

FoxHollow

Welcome to MN! We have a lot of fun around here  :D
You say you've been to the mid-michigan fest. Maybe you all could let me know how it is. We are looking at adding it to our list of faires this year  =)

DeadBishop

Quote from: FoxHollow on February 16, 2009, 08:44:02 AM
Welcome to MN! We have a lot of fun around here  :D
You say you've been to the mid-michigan fest. Maybe you all could let me know how it is. We are looking at adding it to our list of faires this year  =)

Welcome to you too, FoxHollow.  IS MNRF your home faire?

R/F.com member since 2003

FoxHollow

Born and raised! Been going to MN for 15 years. My uncle us to run Children's Trilogy before Lady Ann passed so spent a lot of time helping out. I went to Twig for the first time last season and had a blast!

I've did craft fairs over the winter and now truly appreciate how great the ren community is. When we set up at Iowa ren there was a lot of wind...someone yelled for help with their tent and like 10 of us came running...craft fairs? I just about got run over by a car going into the armory as they drove over my carpet I was trying to pull up.

Long Live Rennies! I love you all!!!

Arland

Been a while since ive posted anything, ive been busy trying to rake in some money. this economy is rediculous. I'm thinkin i might not be able to make it out there this ren season =[ ah well, better late than never i suppose. looking forward to meeting all of you when i do get a chance to escape this trap we call michigan!