News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Another Scarletfest Slips Into Our Wake!

Started by Blackbead, January 26, 2009, 08:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackbead

Ahoy, shipmates!

Well, the Scarlet's fifth year is now a memory, one filled with laughter and fun and good times!  The crew of the Adventure sailed home late last night with a lighter load in the hold but with some new friends and some excellent memories!  Like meself totally screwing up the recitation of "A Tale from the Devil's Tavern" and the crowd being so kind anyway.  Like the Ladies of the Salty Kiss welcoming us into their show and letting us meld with them to create a whole NEW show!  Like Scarlet and Garnet being such fantastic hosts and working their bums off to make this "little kingdom" a fine place to spend a weekend.  Like the discovery of "Mystery Chicken" and all of the laughs that brought!  Look for more on me blog but know that if you missed the fest this year I already heard that they were making plans for NEXT year's show!  And that Blackbead's Treasure Chest secured a permanent spot in the Historic Farmer's Market!  That's right!  Come see us in OKC next year . . . and mayeb I'll get that damn poem RIGHT this time!!   ;D

Blackbead
Master of the Adventure
"It's not the gold that sets our sails, 'tis freedom and the promise of a better life that raises our black flags."