News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

SCARLETFEST is less than a week away!

Started by Blackbead, January 19, 2009, 07:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackbead

Come join the festivities in Oklahoma City!  This year, not only will we be selling the most beautiful swag in the world but we'll be hosting ye all at "Devil's Tavern"!  Come sing songs with us and listen to some incredible tales!

www.Scarletfest.com

Blackbead and Captain Jasper
"It's not the gold that sets our sails, 'tis freedom and the promise of a better life that raises our black flags."

Ronald the Bald

I just might go. Still a couple of things to get straightened out before I will know. Hope to see you there.

Blackbead

Excellent!  Stop by the booth to say "ahoy!"  Or come see "Devil's Tavern" - I'll make sure ye get in the show!  Just keep practicing - "Huzzah!  Huzzah!  It's a new song I sing!  Give me rum, freedom and buckets of gold and GOD TAKE THE KING!"
"It's not the gold that sets our sails, 'tis freedom and the promise of a better life that raises our black flags."

Ronald the Bald

Looks like I will have to skip this one. One of the things that isn't getting cleared up is my sick wife isn't getting better. Bronchitis.

Emerald Shaunassey

Ronald,
     While you and your wife will be missed this weekend at Scarlet's - her health is so much more important.  Tell her to rest, drink lots of fluids and take it easy.  If necessary, take her into her doctor and have him/her check her out.

Blessings and healing thoughts,
Emerald
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.