News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

FRANKENFEAST 2009

Started by Katie Bookwench, January 26, 2009, 08:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carl

Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

Lady Gwyndolyn

oh  yea.... two sounds soooo much better... 

and with all of the wonderful photographers that we will have there, I am sure that there will be photo's a plenty ....
Lady Gwyndolyn
Duchess of Kearsley

LadyAnn

Quote from: Carl and Donna on February 17, 2009, 07:36:42 PM
Lady Ann you must attend or how else can we have a Where is Lady Ann post! Hope you can make the party.

I will do my best ;D
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

AnyuBoo

Are there any other Dragonriders of Pern fans going to the Feast? :)
The Benden Weyrleaders will be at the dance, while the Duke of Cardiff and Princess Edit will be at the Feast.  :D
When everything seems to be coming your way...
...you're in the wrong lane!

Lady Gwyndolyn

I haven't read those books in years...... lol.... 
Lady Gwyndolyn
Duchess of Kearsley

William Blackheath

Since this would be my first time to this event, I'm unsure of protocol.  Does a post here equal an RSVP?  There would be three of us.  The other two live near Lansing, so no hotel rooms are needed.

Thanks,
Will

gypsyqueenie

Nope Graybeard be handling the din din reservations - ye should email him mate.

A good point though
Hotel reservations are handled via the first post in this topic by talking directly with the hotel.
Dinner reservations are handled by Graybeard himself. For those that have not RSVPed to him now may be a good time to do so.
Admiral Morgan Ramirez MD
Pirate Lord of Lake Huron
Brethren of the Great Lakes Inc
Michigan Pirate Festival
etc

William Blackheath

Thanks!  But now I'm a bit confused.  The only Graybeard I found on this forum is Capt. Hunnar Graybeard in Kentucky.  Am I looking in the wrong place?  I did send a renmail to Katie, as she posted Graybeard's original notice.  Is that sufficient, or is there an email address that can be posted here?

max and kate

Quote from: William Blackheath on March 10, 2009, 07:35:11 PM
Thanks!  But now I'm a bit confused.  The only Graybeard I found on this forum is Capt. Hunnar Graybeard in Kentucky.  Am I looking in the wrong place?  I did send a renmail to Katie, as she posted Graybeard's original notice.  Is that sufficient, or is there an email address that can be posted here?
GO TO PAGE ONE
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

Katie Bookwench

I've got William covered for the 'count me in for lunch' reservation.

FYI - Greybeard can be emailed directly HERE:  wolfroom1@aol.com

However, since I sent yours in, Will, you might want to skip that part. Being a pirate, he's good at adding, but not complicated math (e.g. SUBTRACTION) and may become somewhat confused if you RSVP twice.

Now for the Hotel Reservations, please see below, from the hotel staff:

I have set up a block of rooms for your group at the $99 rate for standard rooms and $114 rate for suites. Within your room block we have- 12 King Rooms, 5 Suites, and 24 doubles.  This includes all the rooms that surround the Courtyard for a total of 41 rooms.
Because we needed to block specific rooms around the Courtyard ahead of time I am going to ask that your registrants make their reservations through one individual in the Sales office.  They should call or email Charmaine Whalen at:

Phone: 989-652-8747  extension 3534

Email: cwhalen@bavarianinn.com

Group Number: 1121R3

Char is available every Monday-Thursday between the hours of 8 am – 4 pm.  I hope it is not a problem for your group members to call between these times or email Char.  I truly believe this will cut down on any confusion by using one individual for all the reservations.

Hope that helps Will and everyone who was curious and had not yet made the reservation.

Hope to meet you all there - a grand time will surely be had by all.  ;D
Katie O'Connell - Hollygrove Library
(aka The Bookwench)
Licensed Wench - IWG Local 57

William Blackheath

Many grammercies for your help, Katie!  We look forward to meeting you as well. 

gypsyqueenie

Excellent well Katie - great job
gettin inta port sometime be a bit much fer me with all these winds

Also Captain Graybeard be having a new email address as well as the other one this weekend
It be captaingraybeard@brethrenofthegreatlakes.com

Look forward ta seein many of ye at Frankenfeast!
Admiral Morgan Ramirez MD
Pirate Lord of Lake Huron
Brethren of the Great Lakes Inc
Michigan Pirate Festival
etc

Duke of Cardiff

HUZZAH
ya well One finally remembered who to use this thing and is back posting.  Updates
New Job going well
One is hoping to see everyone at feast  ;D(not sure how many want to see me   :o )
we now have a new vehicle  a 2001 chrysler neon and I call it the bugmobile.

all can be on the lookout for K'ith & Edit at the dance (no you can not visit Gamenth and Purpleth)
(for those of you familiar with PERN yes we are Benden Weyrleaders)

There are things that go bump in the night.  We are the things that BUMP BACK!

Katie Bookwench

Quote from: Duke of Cardiff on March 15, 2009, 06:32:34 PM
One is hoping to see everyone at feast  ;D(not sure how many want to see me   :o )

Well, I think most people will agree, Edit is prettier than you are.  ;D

But I'm looking forward to seeing both of you. Safe journey!
Katie O'Connell - Hollygrove Library
(aka The Bookwench)
Licensed Wench - IWG Local 57

Lady Gwyndolyn

Quote from: Katie Bookwench on March 16, 2009, 08:08:27 AM
Quote from: Duke of Cardiff on March 15, 2009, 06:32:34 PM

Well, I think most people will agree, Edit is prettier than you are.  ;D

*nodding in agreement*

She is... but... we miss DoC just as much!!!  Can't wait to see you both at the feast!!!
Lady Gwyndolyn
Duchess of Kearsley