News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Super Bowl Party? Wadyathink?

Started by Terry Griffith, January 22, 2009, 11:52:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry Griffith

Everybody may have plans for the game and then maybe nobody has plans and are just waiting for an opertunity.  Here's a thought that I'm just running up the ol' flag pole to see who farts.  Mullaney's Harp and Fiddle will host a Super Bowl Party complete with dinner, snacks and cash bar.  I don't know what the price will be yet but it will probably be typical Harp dinner prices.  If there are only 3 or 4 people who want to do this  I won't bother but if there are 10 to 15 who want more info, I'll find out the price and reserve a table.

Please don't reply to this saying "I can't come" or "wish I could" or "have fun without me".  Just let me hear from people who are seriously considering it.

Super Bowls are so much more fun with people you can have fun with.  That sounds like our bunch of rennies.

Reservations will fill up quickly so we have to decide very soon.  Keep an eye on http://www.harpandfiddle.com/superbowl.html.  They don't have a price listed yet but it will probably be on that web page soon.

Well, I'm waiting.
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

Terry Griffith

Found out the price of the party package at the Harp.  It's $16.95 for dinner (salad, Beef tips some chicken dish) and half time mini hoagies.

Let's cheer our Steelers on together.

Mistress Charlotte

Congratulations to all my Steeler friends.  I hope you guys have a great Super Bowl!!
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Terry Griffith

Thanks, Charlotte.  We'll do our best. 

Professor M

I just got an email from David Regan.  They canceled the party.  Apparently there weren't enough reservations.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

Terry Griffith

Well, it was a thought.  I'm sure it wasn't a lack of enthusiasm for the game but other parties.  I'm looking forward to watching the game where I can smoke and drink cheap beer and not have to drive home.

You'll probably hear us yelling where ever you are.

GO STEELERS