News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Queen's Tea/Smoker this weekend

Started by Ladyfair, March 09, 2009, 11:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladyfair

I think it would be a good idea to pick a day for the tea and a day for the smoker that way we can give a head count for the event to accomodate our large crowd.

Tickets are available at the gate or maybe they will stop by the booth again this week around noonish to sell tickets. 

If you are planning on invading...... lets do a roll call for the days you are going...

after tea I would like to try to get a group shot....smile

remember... meet and greet around noonish at Things from Rings
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Sir LJ

Tea on Saturday

Smoker Sunday

That is my 2 pennies worth.
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

The Red Horseman / Marine'n M'Crack

Escarlata

I don't think there's any way to accommodate everyone. I know Mmkteer & Mom prefers to come out on Saturday, I know Caligo and Lady Caligo can only be there on Sundays. Both groups enjoy Queen's Tea but to the best of my knowledge neither does the Smoker.

Leinad and I will be there both days and are agreeable to whichever *chuckling* I'm sure I can find some mischief to get in to while you all have cigar bonding time.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Caligo

Esc has the right of it. But while I would greatly enjoy Tea with all our R/F friends if it's a choice between accomodating Mm & Mom or us I would say do the Tea on Saturday. We will be coming with some mundane friends and I am planning on wearing mundanes, not sure if Lady Caligo will be wearing mundanes or will actually try and find something acceptable yet.

Madge Estes

Someone might want to call the office (800-779-4910) with a rough guestimate.  It helps the kitchen be more prepared, and the sales folks won't oversell.
Live so your dreams recognize you.

meelicow

if you need tickets to tea/smoker/feast...im selling them...find me at front gate
YAY ME!!!!

Quiet One

Either day is OK with me.  Whether it's BARF or MIRF, this is one part of my visits I really look forward to.
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Squire Mickey

Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Sir LJ

Quote from: Quiet One on March 10, 2009, 04:28:48 PM
Either day is OK with me.  Whether it's BARF or MIRF, this is one part of my visits I really look forward to.

OOOOO I see. I thought you were coming down here just to see me. (Ego now deflated)  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

Mmketeer

Mom and I are going this Saturday and would love to do tea! ;)
Mmketeer

Quiet One

Quote from: Lord Jarhead on March 11, 2009, 07:40:50 AM

OOOOO I see. I thought you were coming down here just to see me. (Ego now deflated)  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Seeing you again and in a kilt intead of your armor, will be one of the highlights of my trip.  (Ego re-inflated?)  ;) ;)
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Sir LJ

Quote from: Quiet One on March 11, 2009, 05:23:55 PM
Quote from: Lord Jarhead on March 11, 2009, 07:40:50 AM

Seeing you again and in a kilt intead of your armor, will be one of the highlights of my trip.  (Ego re-inflated?)  ;) ;)

I may have to sit in the back of the truck on the way over and the gates may have to be opened wider also!
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

Kate

Quote from: Quiet One on March 11, 2009, 05:23:55 PM

Maybe if you ask him REAL nicely he'll wear his pink shirt again!  :)

*ducks from whatever is going to be thrown at her for that one*
Kate
Pink'n Penny

nobodyspecial

i will be going to tea next sat. with my other half....