News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Central Texas Renaissance Faire

Started by Lady Rosaline, January 28, 2009, 10:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indigocenter

Paul and I are tentatively planning to go the 28th if you need a lift Queen Bonnie (or the evil twin if she should be ruling!)
Lady Roselynn of McDade, Purveyor of Potions

dbaldock

Lynn,

I don't think it's open that weekend.

Quote from the CTRF web site:

Spring Faire
Weekends in February, 7-8, 14-15, 21-22, 2009
Official hours are 10:00 am to 6:00 pm Saturdays and Sundays

Summer Faire
June 20-21, 2009
Official hours are 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Saturday and Sunday

Take Care,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Queen Bonnie

The Sherwood Forrest gathering is the 28th. I plan to go then.
Planning on CTRF this Sat Feb 14th. Alas my Wizard can not appear then!
Not camping.
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

indigocenter

Ah sorry,,confusion...the Sherwood is the one we are attending!
Lady Roselynn of McDade, Purveyor of Potions

Queen Bonnie

I will see you at Sherwood Lynn and Paul!
I plan to go on the morrow to CTRF.  Who else will be there? I had hoped to bring a friend- but she has to work.
Wingardium Leviosa!

Seryn

Drake and I shall be there, along with Amy and Andi/Indigo.  We plan to get there early so we can set up camp and then head in at opening.  We will keep our eyes pealed so that we may say hello to you :)

Don't know if anyone else is camping, but we will be there with loads of boudain - too much for us to eat I'm sure lol.  Anyone is welcome to stop by, have a bite or a drink with us and say hello!
Seryn
Gndecent Gnomie
Master Baiter on the HSI
Seryn of Chaos

Sonata

I may be there Saturday afternoon/evening, depending on how much packing I've gotten done.
Humans need fantasy to be human, to be the place where the fallen angel meets the rising ape. Terry Pratchett

Seryn

Yay!  Hope you get to come :)  It would be nice to see you.  We'll have lots food and drink to go around, too.  We need help eating/drinking lol
Seryn
Gndecent Gnomie
Master Baiter on the HSI
Seryn of Chaos

Queen Bonnie

I am getting into garb!I will head out around 9AM. Not the nicest day- but I look forward to seeing all at CTRF! Happy Valentines Day!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Queen Bonnie

Back from CTRF! It was such FUN!  Great to see so many friends there! I am glad I went. So many happy memories of that site! They had a good crowd out for a cold overcast day.
The food was good! It was BYOB. Scott Boswell and his group were wonderful and the bellydancers as well! I won a whip from Dark Cloud! The cats are happy because they think it is a toy!
It is a pleasant trip there- and I hear next weekend is a PIRATE INVASION! Don't tell my evil Twin Sister. I bet she will steal the MeowMobile and go out there! Yo Ho! Spread the word to all the pirates you know- but not HER!  This is a happy fun small faire!  Go! Enjoy!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Seryn

We had such a wonderful time this weekend!  It is small yet but so fun.  Camping was fun, too.  We watched Jugging and had lots of fun at the Dark Cloud auction both days.  We'll be going again this weekend.  You should definitely try to make it out if you haven't yet!
Seryn
Gndecent Gnomie
Master Baiter on the HSI
Seryn of Chaos

Moon Dawg

I was unable to attend opening weekend due to a prior commitment but I got there this weekend and will be there next as well. Enjoy!
Namaste
Moon)Dawg
Mage of the Majick Box
Keeper of the Pygmypony
Wizard to the Kingdom of Onondaga

http://www.pygmypony.net

CTRF Second Saturday Pic's:
http://www.pygmypony.net/CTRF/CTRF09-1/index.htm
Moon)Dawg
Mage of the Majick Box
Keeper of the Pygmypony
Wizard to the Kingdom of Onondaga

Indigo

Great pics, MoonDawg! Was good seeing ya again. We had a great time at the faire and can't wait to go back. First place I'll go when we get there is the Amtgard field to see what time the jugging begins. lol.

Blackbead

The crew of the Adventure sets sail on Saturday with the morning tide!  We hope to spend most of the day seeing the Faire with an eye to vending there in the coming years.  I hope to see mnay of me friends about!  Till Saturday!

Blackbead
"It's not the gold that sets our sails, 'tis freedom and the promise of a better life that raises our black flags."

Seryn

We'll be heading out tomorrow morning!  Look for our camp, say hi, we'll have lots to drink as always!
Seryn
Gndecent Gnomie
Master Baiter on the HSI
Seryn of Chaos