News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

VARF Count Down

Started by stonethrow, January 28, 2009, 07:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stonethrow

~pixie~

~ Pixie ~
the wicked wench
Rose Seller VARF
IWG #785 Local 42 MDRF
aka: Gold'n Penny
Irish Penny Brigade - Clan White

Manage'n M'Crack

Dallan

Memorial Weekend looks to be a big weekend. Besides the M'Cracks I know of some folks coming up from NC and some MDRFers that are coming down. I can't wait.
Fight'n

Tim T

Tim
aka Dark'n M'Crack of Clan M'Crack/Clan White

~pixie~

Quote from: Dallan on May 07, 2009, 10:56:17 AM
Memorial Weekend looks to be a big weekend. Besides the M'Cracks I know of some folks coming up from NC and some MDRFers that are coming down. I can't wait.

The Wenches from Local 42 (MDRF) will be coming down too that weekend for their annual invasion.
~ Pixie ~
the wicked wench
Rose Seller VARF
IWG #785 Local 42 MDRF

lowlandscot

So exactly one week from right now I will be tearing my hair out trying to find my Elizabethan underwear, loading all my instruments in the Jeep, and hyperventilating. See you all soon!!

Dallan

Quote from: ~pixie~ on May 07, 2009, 02:51:39 PM

The Wenches from Local 42 (MDRF) will be coming down too that weekend for their annual invasion.

Pixie -

I don't believe we've met. Please say hi. I'll keep an eye out for you but with one eye on our boys and one on my beer I sometimes miss things.

Fight'n

~pixie~

Quote from: Dallan on May 08, 2009, 09:14:47 AM
Quote from: ~pixie~ on May 07, 2009, 02:51:39 PM

Pixie -

I don't believe we've met. Please say hi. I'll keep an eye out for you but with one eye on our boys and one on my beer I sometimes miss things.

I'll be happy to look for you, Dallan.  I usually set up camp in the pub and stay there most all day, so I'm sure I'll see you there!  Thanks!

I'll be there this weekend too, helping with site preparations, by the way.
~ Pixie ~
the wicked wench
Rose Seller VARF
IWG #785 Local 42 MDRF

Peddlin

Hey Pixie -

You will find him in the pub, with the M'Cracks. It was great to meet you in Tennessee, and I look forward to seeing you at VARF.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

~pixie~

Quote from: Peddlin on May 08, 2009, 02:13:21 PM
Hey Pixie -

You will find him in the pub, with the M'Cracks. It was great to meet you in Tennessee, and I look forward to seeing you at VARF.

Thank you, Peddlin.  It certainly was nice to meet you as well!  Looking forward to seeing you (all) again soon at VARF.
~ Pixie ~
the wicked wench
Rose Seller VARF
IWG #785 Local 42 MDRF

Pinn

Hope all the pets will have the correct shoes on
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

What kinda shoes may that be? ::)
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Feline Groovy

*waves at Pixie*  Was Hubba's still standing when everyone left tonight?    ;) 
Where was I going and how do I get there?

Dallan

Now Peddlin, I don't spend my entire day at the pub! Certainly not!! Occasionally I leave for the privies.  ;D 

But yes Pixie I'll be in the pub with the Clan often. I'll be the one in the green shirt, saffron kilt with a drink in my hand.  ;)
Fight'n

~pixie~

:: waves back ::  LOL.  Hubba's was still standing.  Not sure about some of the folks...but the building was good.

Good one, Dallan.  I'll be sure to watch for that.  :o   I'll be behind the bar Opening Weekend.

And, what's this about shoes?
~ Pixie ~
the wicked wench
Rose Seller VARF
IWG #785 Local 42 MDRF

Pinn

You're a pet now........you will find out ::)
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

lordwriothsley

Welcome to family as a pet Pixie. All I have to say at this point is sit back and enjoy the ride.  ;)  ;D
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

~pixie~

Awesome.  Thanks y'all!
~ Pixie ~
the wicked wench
Rose Seller VARF
IWG #785 Local 42 MDRF

Captain Dungcaster

Hope to meet some members of The I.B.R.S.C. on Saturday!  See you all then.:)
"Fantasy Football, Dungeons & Dragons for Jocks"
I.B.R.S.C #1068.

lordwriothsley

Frank just in case you didn't know I am a member of the IBRSC. Rogue# 1584 here at your service.  ;D
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Tim T

Well, it looks like you guys opened about 5 minutes ago.  Wishing you all a fun season!

We'll see you tomorrow! ;D
Tim
aka Dark'n M'Crack of Clan M'Crack/Clan White

Lady_Glorianna

Im most likely going for super invasion weekend which is the 30th and MAYBE the weekend before or after. It depends on how I feel and if I can get certain things ready...
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair