News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2009 Renaissance Symposium - Feb 6th-8th

Started by NorthBayDreamer, January 28, 2009, 08:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthBayDreamer

The 7th Annual Renaissance Workshops & Symposium, 2009

It's time to come together to learn from each other and share ideas to help make for a better Renaissance Faire experience. To be held at the Modesto Doubletree on February 6th-8th, a weekend long workshop & symposium geared toward faire participants, vendors, and playtrons. Basically for anyone interested in learning about fitting into the Renaissance atmosphere.

www.rensymposium.com

I know it is not a faire per se, but I wanted to pass it along.
Lord Lisle (when a Nobel)
Horndog (when a Pirate)
Master Thomas Boddinham (when a middle)
Landshark No. 67

Mandrake Von Sets

My wife & I went today only and attended classes in costuming, music, and dance.  Twas a nice day compared to the rain the previous night when we drove in.
Wil

NorthBayDreamer

We just got home a bit ago.  We had a blast.  We did both days as well as the banquet.  We learned so much and met many great folks.  We took classes in speaking, history, dance, and instruments.

We are now even more ready and excited for Sonora.
Lord Lisle (when a Nobel)
Horndog (when a Pirate)
Master Thomas Boddinham (when a middle)
Landshark No. 67

ElizaJane

I went and I liked the classes.  Some were really great.  Been looking for new ideas for my fool, which is me!
There was a fool and her name was ElizaJane. Thats me, no that me, oh stop you two, because it is really me!