News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What happened to...

Started by Lady Anne Clare, May 15, 2008, 02:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Anne Clare

RenaissanceFestival.com MkII (http://forums.renfaires.com/index.php)

I had to register for that forum but now all I get is Maintenance Mode and saying that it's moved to this forum but I had to register for this one as well.  Are they actually two different forums or did I do something wrong?
I love historical sewing for the lack of zippers ;)

John

Hi Sagittarius Uisce Beatha,

We just migrated back to our normal domain name www.renaissancefestival.com
The renfaires.com was our life raft after having to abandon the old site.

Lady Anne Clare

Thank you for the quick reply.  Just wanted to make sure I was in the right place  :D
I love historical sewing for the lack of zippers ;)

Trillium

I was a little lost and confused for a while but I found you all!

You can't sneak away from me that easily! ;D
Got faerie dust?

Sorcha

Some of the pretty formatting that DB did seems to be missing...  Will that come over from the life raft too? 

mellingera

I think some people missed the transport ship between the raft and here... Although some have made it (obviously, we did!), it seems less busy than usual around here...

DeadBishop

I'm finally here.  Took awhile for the site to resolve correctly for me.  Site is back to looking like I had it originally.

R/F.com member since 2003

Sorcha

You're a rockstar DB!  Beer for you on Saturday ;D

DeadBishop

Quote from: Sorcha on May 15, 2008, 05:36:20 PM
You're a rockstar DB!  Beer for you on Saturday ;D

I'm holding you to that!   ;D

R/F.com member since 2003

William Blackheath

I tried to get earlier today at work, but every time I typed in renaissancefestival.com it went to renfaires.com.  I tried to sign in, and it seemed to take, but I couldn't get past the maintenance page.  Everything seems to be fine here at home, so was it a problem with my work computer or was I just trying during the migration?

Actually, as soon as someone responds I'll know that my link at home is really okay. . .  :)

mellingera

Quote from: William Blackheath on May 15, 2008, 09:11:23 PM
Actually, as soon as someone responds I'll know that my link at home is really okay. . .  :)

It is okay ;D

daylight

the link I have says Ajax chat that`s the only way I could find you but hey if works then ok with me. ;D I also can ues the renianssance festival.com noe before it would not work for me. well all is well good job for all you do and the hard . thanks again for everthing on this site and for helping me get hook back up to the link I put in a post saying I could not get linked up to the live chat and you guys sent me links that would work for me thank you so much once again for all your help.  ;D