News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

tickets for opening weekend

Started by Lady Christina de Pond, February 03, 2009, 11:10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Christina de Pond

anyone ever done the bye one get one tickets for opening weekend?
I'm getting ready to order ours and not sure how it's gonna work.
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

BLAKDUKE

I have.  It's a great deal and the opening weekend is the only weekend that it is available.   That is the best weekend IMHO.  The weather is rarely hot, I have been there when I nearly froze my TuTu off, but for the most part it is pleasant.  Buying in advance is tricky though.  What if the second person does not show up.  I had that happen 2 years ago and had to find someone at the front gate who did not have a ticket yet and give her mine.  Generally I get my tickets that day.  All you need to do is print the discount coupon from the website and bring it with you, unless they have changed that.   
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Manwariel

It doesn't really look there are coupons on the website. Can you just show up with a friend and get that price at the gate anyway?

Lady Christina de Pond

alright so i figured i would play with the site and see what Ga ren fest page told me and when i checked the order tickets it will tell you for opening weekend one ticket is valid for two people so just order one ticket for the two for one combo and it will do it but you have to go to the two for one
Lady Ashley of De Coals

Manwariel

Does anyone know if you have to order tickets ahead of time to get two for one?

Lady Christina de Pond

you don't me being one who doesn't like to wait in line usually order online but you can get the same deal at the ticket booth opening day.
Lady Ashley of De Coals

Manwariel

Lady Christina de Pond

Lady Ashley of De Coals