News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

FLARF Website and Countdown!

Started by Anna Iram, February 03, 2009, 12:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Auryn

Ahhh cool
I work in Fort Lauderdale- underneath the airport just off of SR84.

I hadnt gotten any notice that anyone replied to that- ill have to go see
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

Finnian

Wow you probably work fairly close to were I live! That seems like one heck of a commute from where you live though? Anddd I added you on le livre de face. :)

darkranger

We may be moving to Fl. in the near future, and will need help with my Ren. Fair addiction. Any thoughts on fest. around the Orlando area?
Pathfinder,,FOKTOP

Auryn

You will be very close to BARF- awesome ren faire. You will be a couple of hours away from FLARF.
As far as I know there aren't any major faires in Orlando. There are some smaller ones though throughout the year.

Welcome to Florida
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

YorkistForever

I lived in Sofla from 1989-2008.  I participated in FLARF from 1993-2008.  I moved to NC in 2008, and I missed FLARF 2009.  But this year I drove down to FLARF for the weekend of March 6/7.  It was truly great to see everyone again!

Toua Taru

Quote from: darkranger on February 08, 2010, 09:30:04 AM
We may be moving to Fl. in the near future, and will need help with my Ren. Fair addiction. Any thoughts on fest. around the Orlando area?

HUZZAH! WELCOME to FL
http://www.renaissancemagazine.com/fairelist.html I've found this site pretty helpful. I've never been but there is the Lady of the Lakes Ren Faire near Mount Dora. And its fairly small but still enjoyable, the Hoggetowne Medieval Faire up by Gainesville.

Hope this helps you!
Leave a little sparkle wherever you go

House Hufflepuff
Lady of The Eighth House