News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Tudor Patterns from Margo

Started by chriscat53, February 04, 2009, 11:04:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chriscat53

Margos Patterns will be taking orders for herTudor package in 2-3 weeks. Margo literally teaches you how to do everything step by step in the manual that comes with the multi-sized patterns. Some Fairs have actually adopted Margo as their official patterns. I have found Tudor 1530's to be especially intimidating which is why I stick to Italian. I gave up on 3 sets of patterns--complicated layers and structures and fit. So I am anxious to get these patterns hopefully in time for Fair season.  I'll report back on the progress of this. The first set will be women's and then she will do the men's patterns. There are some new Tudor shoes out as well. Can't comment on the quality.

Professor M

Thanks for the "heads up," Chris.  Angela is on a brief respite from making clothes, but I'm sure it won't last.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

chriscat53

Me too. I still have a slowly healing right thumb that is still too painful to sew with. I feel like a chimpanzee! I've had it since October and my sewing room is beyond the pale.