News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Ar Eigean Gael at Your Inner Vagabond

Started by metalcelt, January 02, 2009, 02:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalcelt

Hey folks just wanted to let you know we will be playing Tuesday January 27th at Your Inner Vagabond in Lawrenceville. Show starts at 8 and admission is free. We would love to see you there!

Matt

http://www.yourinnervagabond.com  for more info

paulg

Its a great coffee shop. If you haven't been there before its worth going just for that fact alone, not to mention the great music you can check out :)

April

Wish I could come.  However, that is first night of the semester for me...  Have fun!
God bless ye all!  Can anyone tell me why the Drambuie is gone again?

metalcelt

Hey folks, wanted to bring this back to the top to remind all of you we will be playing this Tuesday! We are looking forward to a night of great music and a little rooting for our hometown team as they go to their 7th Super Bowl

Hope to see you there

Matt

Terry Griffith

You guys have been so supportive of my shows that I really wanted to be there.  Unfortunately, even the St. Patrick's Day parade meeting that was going to get me out of the house and make it possible to get to YIV was cancelled and the roads in Beechview were unnavigatable.  Hope you had a great show.  Next time, I'll be there.
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

metalcelt

Yea the weather was horrendous that night. We had a small but enthusiastic crowd, so overall I can't complain!  :)

Professor M

Hey Matt, keep us in the loop.  I'll do my best to be at the next event!
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

metalcelt

I will do that Professor.

Right now our next show isn't until parade day at Howler's Coyote Cafe from 4-6 and then a short 5 minute drive to Geno's Restorante for an 8 o'clock gig