News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Meister's Realm

Started by Craigmeister, February 07, 2009, 01:24:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

If you're looking for dates and locations of Renaissance, Celtic and Scottish festivals in & around Oklahoma, you can find them on my new website.  Please feel free to give me any additional info you have on events throughout the year so I can keep my site updated.  All of the info provided came from websites, email messages and word-of-mouth.

Also included are:  info on local performers, interviews w/ performers and of course photos.

I handed out flyers showing fest dates and locales last fall at the Northwest Arkansas Renfest.  I saw that lots of people had no idea that there were other nearby events.  I'd like to keep faire goers well informed about the next event.  Godspeed on your next trip to a Renfest.

www.meistersrealm.com
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.