News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Presidents Day Weekend

Started by Cerarienh, February 07, 2009, 12:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerarienh

(Yes some of you will have this note in your myspace inboxes . . . I didn't feel like retyping it all since most of it is the same information for everyone.  Sorry about the lack of personalization.)

It looks as though I will be there Sat and Mon.  Mon with the wild one and his friend.  Sat however  . .. it is looking like the wild one's daddy will be tagging along.  The last time this happened it did not go well AT ALL.  I am hoping this time will be better.  I know that most of you who have had dealings with him last season were not happy with him.  I will probably try to keep him as far away from everyone as I can.  So Mon will be my day to play with all of you.  For those of you who will not be there on Mon, I will make a point of seeing you on Sat.  I am really hoping he will change his mind and decide to go to faire with the wild one another weekend like he did last season.  Pres Day weekend is when most of the out of town visitors will be there so this was supposed to be my weekend to meet/see/hang out with all of you.   :(  So let's all cross our fingers and hopes that he changes his mind!

Cera

Marcos Charron

Cer,

Bummer!

We will of course do what we can to help out. I guess the question is, "Where do you want the body left, and does it matter if he has all his hair when they find him?

Marcos
At the faire or in the wood shop, that's where I am!

Capt. Bacardi

Quote from: Marcos Charron on February 07, 2009, 05:58:26 PM
Cer,

Bummer!

We will of course do what we can to help out. I guess the question is, "Where do you want the body left, and does it matter if he has all his hair when they find him?

Marcos

Aye.....
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

crazyrennie

Cera,
I make it a point of being able to deal with anybody-however I do have access to a vulture
Crazy

Marcos Charron

OK

We have able men, beer and a way to dispose of the evidence.

I love it when a plan comes together!

Marcos

Lord Figaro

Quote from: Marcos Charron on February 07, 2009, 05:58:26 PM
Cer,

Bummer!

Marcos

What he said.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Marcos Charron

Damn!

We should start a service with all the talent we have here.

Make your SO learn to see faire in a whole new light, and discover how to get home after waking up drunk, with your hair shaved off and painted bright pink.

Marcos

Cerarienh

*laughing*  Thanks . . . all of you. 

Oh  . . . he doesn't have much hair left.  Nature is taking care of that all on it's own.  *wink*

Marcos Charron

Quote from: Cerarienh on February 09, 2009, 02:35:04 PM
*laughing*  Thanks . . . all of you. 

Oh  . . . he doesn't have much hair left.  Nature is taking care of that all on it's own.  *wink*

Cer

No worries, that's what being family is all about. If we have the "pleasure" of his company, we can try our best to keep him out of the way whilst you have fun.

Marcos

Comte de Gilbert

can we point and laugh? and when it starts to bother him laugh harder?
Those that live by the sword, lose to those that live by the gun

Julianne

*ahem*

Cera I'm sure you'll have a good time.  No worries about the ex.  I'm sure between our gallant gentlemen here and all of your shire sisters ;) (and the on-site security) their won't be any issues.
You have your posse now just have your fun!

Lord Figaro

Can we at LEAST do the painted bright pink part then?????
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Marcos Charron

Quote from: Lord Figaro on February 11, 2009, 11:23:21 AM
Can we at LEAST do the painted bright pink part then?????

Lord Fig

Don't worry, fun will be had with the mundane if he gets out of line.

Marcos

Cerarienh

*laughing*  You are all so sweet.  It looks, however . . . that since there is a CHANCE of rain . . . he doesn't want to show up if he might get wet.  *rolls eyes*  So I guess all of the finger crossing worked.  *wink*

Comte de Gilbert

That's fairly wise...turds only float sometimes  ::)
Those that live by the sword, lose to those that live by the gun