News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Casade

Started by Dance_Dance, February 09, 2009, 12:57:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Daw at Work

I'll see your philosophical conundrum and raise you my fifth grade math test.
Steve "Jack Daw" McIntyre

"The honour the Sleat Carpenter obtained...is still preserved for his descendants."

Anna Iram

I see your failure as a pop quiz prodigy and raise you Monty Python's Bridge of Death.

Dayna

I see your yawning chasm of comedy and raise you The Three Stooges!
Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven

Whistler Fred

I see your Curley and raise you a Shuffle!
Whistler Fred (Lauritzen)

"Get ready for the Whistler.  I'll whistle along on the seventh day."  Ian Anderson

Dayna

I see your tiny dispenser of digital entertainment and raise you an automat

Dayna
Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven

Blue66669

I'll see your fully automatic pre-fab food dispensing paradise and raise you my copy of Twilight.
Blaidd Drwg

Grov

I'll see your battered tear-soaked pop vampire teenie bopper soap opera drivvle and raise you Farnham's Freehold.
I hope my life is an epic tale that ends well and everyone likes to read. --Grovdin Dokk

Blue66669

I'll see your nuclear weapon driven, post apocalyptic CRAP and raise you the entire Twilight SERIES!
Blaidd Drwg

Jack Daw at Work

I see your teeny-bopper white-fanged fairy tale and raise you 'The Twilight ZONE' (doo-doo-doo-doo)!

"The honour the Sleat Carpenter obtained...is still preserved for his descendants."

Blue66669

I'll see your black and white tribute to the unknown and raise you The Outer Limits.
Blaidd Drwg

Dance_Dance

I see your far reaches to our precieved knowledge and raise you the edge of the known universe.

Demetrius

I'll see your edge of expansion and raise you a time machine.
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Jack Daw at Work

I see your chrono-illogical contraption and raise you a Frank Capra movie.

Grov

I'll see your master of emotionals and raise you Ron Popeil.
I hope my life is an epic tale that ends well and everyone likes to read. --Grovdin Dokk

Blue66669

I'll see your "Set it, and forget it" and I'll raise you a fluffy chunk of a fox's head.

*I have one in my purse right now*
Blaidd Drwg