News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Norman Medieval Faire

Started by Castle Canine Creations, February 09, 2009, 03:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodenjournals

Quote from: RenShirts on March 07, 2009, 08:03:12 AM
What will woodenjournal bring to Norman?  Wish you had a picture up at RF.  We will be in booth #6 by the front gate.

Well... WoodenJournal makes Wooden Journals and Swagger Sticks  and will be sharing a Booth with the Knarly Knot In which  they sell hand tankards and feast gear and more ...
Woodenjournal.com
theknarlyknot.net
WoodenJournals & More The StaggerStick store

ikiltu

Greetings all,  I will be taking the short trek from Oklahoma City down to Norman, for at least 2 days of the faire I will probably make it down on Friday as well just to chase Faeries and Mermaids without the wife looking over my shoulder...lol.  I am looking for a Great Kilt, anybody know of a vendor that will be at Norman.  I would rather purchase when I can lay hands on the material.

Rani Zemirah

There seem to be a few of us who will be there this season, and since it only goes on for one weekend, perhaps we should consider a small R/F meet-n-greet? If anyone would be interested, that is...
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

woodenjournals

This sounds great but The Knarly Knot and WoodenJournals will be stuck at the booth all 3 days :'( but swing by and say hello!

Rani Zemirah

I'm afraid I may only have a few minutes here and there throughout the weekend to visit, also, but I'll try to get around to see a few of you if I can!

(flurry of sewing, crafting and fabric shopping!)
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

woodenjournals

So many things to do so little time to do it!!! :-\

vickita

HOUSE CONCERT FOR DONAL HINELY, FRIDAY APRIL 3RD!

Probably most of the people in this forum are familiar with Donal Hinely, who plays the glass harmonica at the Medieval Fair every year.  But did you know that he's also a singer-songwriter of the Americana persuasion?  He is, and he's *amazing*, and we're having a house concert for him on the Friday evening of the Medieval Fair.

An Evening with Donal Hinely
April 3, 2009, 8:30 pm
1600 Burlwood Road, Norman, OK

$10 suggested donation.

More info and driving directions
Donal's website
Donal's Myspace (music and video clips)
"Though we search the world over for the beautiful, we find it within or we find it not." -- Emerson