News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Immortals

Started by NORSEMAN, February 11, 2009, 11:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SarviaRose

Tor and I followed Jozeph into the cave I smiled it was nice to have a place to call home even if it was an old mine. Jozeph lead us to the back of the cave there where two large room he nodded to one and said that was for Tor and I and the other was his and Essy's.

"Thank you Jozeph. You have always been kind to me."

I hugged him and he smiled.

"You and Tor risk a great deal being my friend. The least I can do is give you a place to sleep. I know it is not much."

"Oh Jozeph be quiet. I have been wondering for decades before you took me in. It is more than enough."

"And Jozeph if you had not taken in Anya I may still be looking for her. Do no regret the choices we have made."

Jozeph took Tor's hand and smiled.

"You, Anya, and Essy I never thought I would find friends such as you."

"Go take Essy and enjoy the night."

I pushed Jozeph towards Essy and laughed. Tor laughed also as he came behind me and lifted me into his arms.

"Tor put me down."

This time the others laughed at me.

"Wife we may be wedded for a long time but that does not mean I don't remember how to be romantic. There is a threshold and I will carry you over it."

I laughed and smiled at Tor.

"If you wish."

"Don't worry Anya there is a bed in there and furs. Now Essy and I will leave you two."

Morale Ofc of the Bayou Scoundrel, ETTE, IFRP