News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Immortals

Started by NORSEMAN, February 11, 2009, 11:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NORSEMAN

MMMh from what you tell me you must have lived near this area or fairly close by, about two years ago I do seem to remember a rogue roaming the otter areas he was an outcast from a Russian clan and of little significance I caught him and chained against a tree facing East I left him shortly before dawn and returned the next night too find his ashes so if it was he then he is dead for as most vampires I don't particullary like others roaming my territories but for all my precautions there still turn up the odd creature from time too time but they are easy too find and seldom know enough of the powers available too them too be of much threat.

You may remain here at the castle if you wish, Georg will show you too one of the rooms in the East wing fear not contrary too what you may have heard you needn't sleep on the Earth, this room has been converted too our use as a matter of fact its Anyas old room.

I keep the area free and safe for the humans this way they don't hunt me and I needn't hunt the innocent most women give themselves freely too me and I do not kill them, this I expect you too observe and if you do need too kill remove the heads I don't like vampiric surprises.

Also where you bite use your talon too rip it open that is if you kill that way it simply looks like a cut throat.

Well Essy I've let you feed and I allow you sanctuary if you wish too stay?, tonight we go too a new place Dresden Germany its no further than Prague and there is a fat little princeling judge there who has been squeezing money from the merchants using the Elbe river for they're barges normally this would not intrest me but I invest in some of the local bussinesses through Georg so when he squeezes my merchants he squeezes my own purse so you see I think he doesn't realize this tonight I will let him know my concerns, Anya will accompany me as you may if you wish you may hunt while I eeeer talk too this man!.

NORSEMAN

The night was growing late so I called for Georg giving him instructiona too sell the items I brought in tomorrow that will be his priority and tell the merchant I will attend too the prince immediately, he bowed and left!.

I had several things upon my plate and I simply wasn't sure of the girl Essy as too I could trust her or not, this I must treat carefully but I believe she is just freightened and alone!.

I didn't really want too take Anya with me too Prague for I knew she'd never let me leave without her but there she will be dealing with real vampires, very old and experienced vampires who survive by killing others but I have no choice but too go too this man and kill him tonight!, he has about ten followers and they all hunt firecely not matter what the situation or regaurd for the humans and I realize now I may have too stay there for a few days too convert his empire into mine or die trying!.

His followers are the ones who concern me usually a vapire clan has a member who desires promotion but this will not be the case I intend too take his castle and if need be remove his followers, for this I can use the help of Anya and Essy, I shall also take my personal guard of the village gypsies who guard me during the daylight, Georg commands them!.

As for the rest I turned too the ladies and asked if they wished too accompany me or not the prince may well kill you and you should remain safe staying here, I shall justify this with the queen later she and I have a odd relationship too say the least!, but for now let us retire least there be anything left as far as questions?.

Lady Christina de Pond

I follow the maid to Anya's old room
"Is he kind?" I ask
"yes he protects my people he does not ask for much"
" his only companions seem to be Anya and Georg"
"Georg has been with him a long time and they are old friends Anya was a traveler he has recently taken in. He found her wondering around much like he found yourself"
"If you were me what would you do?"
" I would stay he is a good master and treats others fairly. He will see that your protected here but own your own there are others out there who might not care that your a vampiress they would have you killed"
"thank you I will sleep on it but i think i might stay then. I just might go with Jozph I've never seen a clan of Vampires before"
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

NORSEMAN

I awakened around sunset and made my way toward the great hall, there Georg and my personal guards were waiting, Georg reported the sale of the armor ,weapons and the horses only brought half as much as usual this due too the princes taxes on the river barges!.

I thanked him and paid him well, then I turned too my guards and gave them each one months pay I told Georg too open the armory and let them choose from the armor and wepaons but leave my own personal weapons room locked, then when ready too be off for Dresden with the mortal guards I allow Georg too ride in style in a plush carriage and accompanied by a comely gypsy, she doesn't mind and of course Georg doesn't either I told him too ride all night and gave him orders too kill any vampires that assault them he should be there by morning but I will be there much sooner and have the situation resolved one way or the other and if all was well I'd leave a small red banner hanging from the pole of the rogues castle, he smiled bowed and led the men away.

It was still early and Anya or Essy hadn't arose as yet so I called for my favorite maid and took her into my chambers for a quick bite of supper while awaiting the ladies.

My pleasant interlude was cut short by my anxiety too be on our way and I returned too the great hall the gypsy girl still with me and I sat down in the plush chair and she in my lap soon Anya and then Essy arrived and I told them now you must choose I do not require you too go too Dresden.

Both readily agreed and I lifted my plaything and spanked her bottom as she walked away, come ladies I will show you my own armory there you shall find you some weapons and some things you may have not used before especially you Essy my dear, can you use a sword?, for if not you shall remain close with me!.

Lady Christina de Pond

" I know how to use a sword my husband was riding one morning before we started courting and he found me in a swirl of long curls and skirts practicing with my sword. I used to get in trouble for slipping away to the castle and learn from the boys how to fight. Since I've never fought vampires i may stay close to you that way i don't get in trouble" I venture
I choose a few daggers and a sword and attach them to me
Lady Ashley of De Coals

NORSEMAN

Anya took a set of weapons as well consisting of arming dagger hunting knife, sword and crossbow with plenty of wooden staked tips, I myself don't usually travel highly armed but this time was an exception I took down a leather bandolier with loops for fifteen wooden stakes and loaded the well polished stakes into it, I took my large two handed battle sword an arming dagger and three other daggers too hide in my boots and various places then grabbed another crossbow and large quiver of wooden tipped arrows "Vampire arrows!" and lastly I took three large boar spears and handed one each too Anya and Essy keeping one for myself and locked the armory behind us and now is time for us too begin our journey toward the city of Dresden.

It won't take long for vampires too travel this distance and soon we had bypassed the men who were already a quarter of the way along, the countryside began too change drastically and the fields opened up more and great farms surrounded this old part of Germany it sparkled in the moonlight as the frost had already formed and soon we reached the city gates of Dresden itself but this was not my goal we bypassed it and continued several miles too a high ridge over looking the Elbe river and there stood the castle of prince Nicholas.

I easily bounded over the walls and stood there looking over the courtyard not seeing any movement I motioned for the ladies too follow me and we proceeded across the yard too the main house once inside I barred the door from the inside and told Anya and Essy now beware!.

We proceeded down the halls of the palacial palace but found nothing vampire or human they were likely out on the hunt but I couldn't help notice that the princes coat of arms adorned three doors along the sleeping chambers, I pushed open the first door and nothing but darkness greeted us from inside then we went too the second door we could hear movement inside but it was feminine sounding so we moved upon toward the third door and there inside you could hear the deffinate sounds of a vampire feasting on something.

I motioned too the girls too follow me and we creapt back toward the door where the women were and I whispered kill them as they come out!.

Anya nodded taking a position across from the door with a crossbow and waiting Essy stood beside the door with a sharp sword too strike the heads off as they exited.

I went back to the door I believed held the prince and with all my powered I kicked the door open and it broke from its hinges and sailed inward striking a small vampire as it leap toward me!, I stepped back but four others ran toward the door not grown men but vampire boys! the lovers of the prince!.

I thrust the boar spear through the first but the next three were upon me in a flash not that I could not handle the boys!, I sent one each flying with both hands and grabbed the other standing before me and ripped his puny head from his body, now the other two resumed the attack but this time I threw a wooden stake through ones heart and grabbed the other by the feet dragging him through the princes door as the hero hid leaving his lovers too fight for him and with this wretch I drug along I now used as a club too beat the prince as he hid beneath the covers smashing most every bone in the pathetic childs body and impaled the little trick upon a bed post if front of his male lover!.

In the mean time Anya and Essy were occupied with five furious vampiress's Anya fired a wooden bolt through the firsts heart and she fell back the second dove for Anya but Essys sword cleaved her head off as she lunged the other three hid back in the shadows now afraid and just watching as Anya loaded another bolt into the crossbow.

I in the princes room ordered the sniveling varlet too come out and face me, he offer me many things gold, jewels, his women but just too not kill him but this had already been decided and I flung the covers off this naked wretch and buried my hand deep into his chest pulling his black heart out and tossing it into the fire across the room then I pulled the large battle sword and chopped his disgusting head from his body and grasped it by the hair carrying it into the hall towards where Anya and Essy fought.

I tossed the head at the door frame and it bounced and rolled around for a minute then came too a stop facing inward, the women inside moaned and ran too itcrying for they're fallen leader, Anya and Essy looked too me as they carressed the head and I said "Kill them!", Essy struck with her sword and Anya fired dropping both women almost instantly.

Essy smiled and said that was easier than I thought!, but I told her "Those are not his followers but his lovers!", her smile faded and she looked tired.

I told them his followers are no doubt out feeding and plundering and will return before dawn hopefull one at a time!, so I chopped the heads from these vampires and carried enough spears from his home too line the walkway too the palace with they're severed heads!, but as luck would have it just finishing this we looked up too see the ten followers standing before us and manuvering around too have they're vengance upon us when suddenly the sound off "twing" "twing" "twing" could be heard and I saw Georg and the guards had arrived and were dropping them one after another with the special wooden tipped crossbows we didn't have too lift a hand and soon they all lay dead before us!.

I was never more glad too see Georg and the gypsy guards in my life and thats quite some time!, unfortunately the dawn was now breaking in the East and Georg yelled "Master you must go inside!", I led the girls with me and quickly ran upstairs too find a room that had no windows and pushed them inside as the first rays of the sun hit my arm so I followed them into it!.

I told them too take the bed I'd take the large chairs, Georg knocked on the door and yelled "Master we've secured the building!", good!, thank you old friend!, I barred the door from the inside and we sat talking until sleep came upon us we had pulled off the impossible and we had acually won!.

NORSEMAN

The day passed qickly and the sun set in Dresden just as it does in Prague and I excused myself too find another room too freshen up in while the ladies did the same, the Princes bedroom was rather not too my liking or rather disgusting beyond my expectations so I located a room in the backside of the castle that was no doubt used as a royal guest room.

The furnishings here were more elaborate than I truly like but still it was comfortable and fortunately Georg brought me some clothes of the Princes that he found that weren't too extreme, there were German servants here but oddly enough they seemed relieved too find this tyrant dead, of course Georg's men had long burned all the bodies but the bloody stains told the entire story.

I talked too the staff shortly before dark in the inner dark hallway, they reported no problems working for me as long as the wages were the same so I increased them and found a loyal crew of servants who had often been beaten by this foolish prince, so with that done I came down too the main hall and found Anya peering out a window overlooking the Elbe river so I joined her it was a beautiful view!.

Essy soon came down wearing a very elaborate gown and said she'd found it in the womens room so her and Anya went off too seek more I on the other hand must clear the affairs here soon but first I began a search of the castle looking for the prince's hidden vaults, I followed them deep down into the subbasement and into the crypt there with the flickering of a torch I found nothing special in the way of crypts until I came upon a marble one decorated with cupids! I thought too myself "mmmh this is got too be something else!", finding the catch too the lock in the most disgusting but likely place I entered the vault too find a vast storehouse of treasure Georg stood beside me his eyes unbelieveing!.

SarviaRose

Essy and I found gathered up all the fine woman's clothing and things we could find, Jozeph had stated I would need new outfits to visit the queen and I was sure that Essy would need some also. I wasn't sure but I knew Jozeph would now if the gypsy women would be able to create the clothing he thought would be fitting for the visit from what Bezzle had told us court was going to be an interesting place.

"Anya, how long have you been a vampire?"

"About 200 years or so."

I went on to tell Anya my story. Tor had taught me how to refine my skills with weapons and that I was always a misfit in my human life. I couldn't see Essy's reaction about my story my heart still ached for my son he was truly the only thing in my human life I missed.

"Essy do you think you will come with us to visit the Queen?"

"I don't know yet."

I smiled at her and gave her a hug.

"Jozeph is kind he will not harm you unless you cross him. I have not known him very long but he has been beyond kind to me."

I wanted to get back to Jozeph's castle I had grown attached to having a bed and room. I also wanted Jozeph to train me on how to hone some of the skills I knew I had but never used and I knew Essy would also benefit. There may only be about 50 years between Jozeph and myself but I have been by myself to long. After Tor dead I had no one to teach me how to use the skills I had.
Morale Ofc of the Bayou Scoundrel, ETTE, IFRP

Lady Christina de Pond

"You think he would teach me as well?" I ask Anya
"I supose there is much to learn for you" spoke Anya
"I didn't even know there is a vampire queen, are there social orders to vampires?"
"I don't know about social orders but I know jozeph will know"
" I'll make a point to ask him then"
Anya and i found severel dresses and dressed and even servants who combed out our hair and did it up. 

Lady Ashley of De Coals

NORSEMAN

I must resolve too set the affairs here in order for if I do not I will be forced too destroy this castle and that isn't an option considering its strategic value, I wish not too stay here and the obvious choice for leader here is Georg but he has already requested too return with me so I was forced too promote the leader of my personal guard Hans, he has been with me for quite some time and will make an excellent and trustworthy leader I will leave the rest of my guards there too assist him and they're families will be sent too join them here creating another safe haven and place of revenue for me in Germany that is if I can persuade Queen Zarah too allow me too keep this posession.

I confered with Hans and he readily accepted taking the appointment of my Chamberlain here, I as well promoted Georg too Chamberlain in my castle at Prague!,  this pleased him greatly and my old friend deserves it and as for Hans I must require him too drink a drop of my blood this will give him additional strength, longer life, but mostly will bind him too me for now there is a blood link it will not turn him vampire but for a human too take vampire blood is like being given life afresh.

I ordered Hans too create a small army here, I instructed him in what I expect of him as a leader and for taking the tolls and division of the revenue for the castle, himself and for me this being done Hans seemed too have things well in hand but I advised him too ally with a small impoverished village nearby give them work and pay them well, give the great feasts and see too their needs and they shall serve you loyally.

We now loaded down Georgs plush carriage with the monitary spoils of the castle and started him back toward Prague with a small mercenary force as protection the ladies and I shall remain here one additional night for I want too see Essy hunt in Dresden, I had seen her in action in the castle and she is most appealling woman had I not be 250 years older than her!.

The night is now half gone and we have around six hours left so I proposed we go into the city which they readily agreed and soon found ourselves in the city it is about the same size as Prague but of course more German, Essy I said do you know of the vampiric ways and she embarassingly said no.

I told her there is nothing for her too be embarassed about we vampires have many powers but some of those attributed too us are completely false, we cannot fly but we can move as fast as the wind thus covering the ground between here and Prague in minutes, we as well have the power too climb a shear smooth wall as simple as a cat climbs a tree, we have the strength of the ages through our blood and it grows all the time mortals cannot defend themselves against us even when we are unarmed.

Your hearing, eyesight, smell and touch as you already know are greatly enhanced, I can become as a shadow moving along a darkened alleyway completely unnoticed but this is perticular too me and you may have powers I do not there are others but you are only bound really by your own boundries if you find little too restrain you then you will find there is little that can restrain your power, you can see in the dark, you can put thoughts in mortals minds and make them do your bidding and on of the greatest tools is the glamouring of a mortal its very simple your simply make eye contact with them and as the first time you had sex it will all come naturally too you but I warn you even though you are far above mortals you can be killed!.

Your head being severed,direct sunlight, staking through the heart are the most common and you should not give them the chance too do this, glamour them and disappear while they are in a daze.

Now ladies you may begin your hunt as I stopped outside a merchants guild hall I see the lights burning within and that means some merchant yet toils and I need someone too handle my bussiness here so go fourth while I recruit another!.

I slipped up the large wooden stairway inside the guild hall and found a man sitting there at a large table with a ledger before him also spread out were a bottle of schnaps and a dagger I've seen this scenario many times and knew what he contemplated and I appeared out of the dark before him he noticed me but I glamoured him instantly.

I asked "merchant why do you contemplate taking your life is your business yet so bad that you would not live or is it your own fault for your use of the drink before you what vexes you tell me?"

The merchant answered I was a sucessfull merchant and built up a good business here and invested heavily in a ship too carry my goods across the ocean seas and I went too the prince Nicholas for help, I could easily repay this but the ship was taken by pirates and I was forced too take the prince as a partner not being able too repay him without my proceeds from the sale of the goods!.
He tricked me several times and even took my young wife as a concubine but tonight he told me he was through with me he had all my things and said "I may have been powerfull once but now I'm ruined too leave here forever and took my own wife before me", I haven't even the money too leave so I bought this bottle and pistol and am using one too gain enough courage too use the other!.

Merchant the prince is dead as your wife is dead, I need a man with the talents of a honest merchant too serve me thus I offer you a chance too thrive, I can give you equal too everything you once had but you must make a contract with me else I cannot help you.

The merchant said "sir I have no talent left I think how could I help you mine is now death! but if you could offer such a thing I'd accept readily!".

Then merchant I can forfill my offer but you must drink from my blood too seal this bargin, drink of your own free will! and I brought him out of his trance and he dreamily looked up toward me and I bore my fangs and he fell backwards in the chair as I pounced upon him and said "Merchant now is your time choose life and wealth or death for I haven't time for you any longer!", he began too cry and said in a whisper "Yes I want too live", so I opened a vein and bid him drink some too bind this contract.

He drank and coughed almost gaging then the blood mixed with his own and his thoughts cleared, his mood rose and he saw the world as through new eyes!, he asked me "Am I now a vampire?".

No you are my partner now with the blood you took we have a binding and I will know your mind, I will honor my bargain with you if you serve me well!, he readilly said he would serve me and asked my bidding so I took a sheet of paper and wrote out orders too Hans too take this man in and give him a room in the castle he will manage the business but Hans is in charge! and sent the man too the castle and then myself returned outside for a short hunt before finding the women and returning too the castle.

Lady Christina de Pond

I wondered down the streets of the city alone wondering what vampire powers i had and how would i even think of using them. It was then i saw him he was gorgeous he spotted me and began toward me
"Madam it is not wise that a woman of your beauty and statur should be out here alone"
I dazzled him and lead him to an ally and was careful about how much blood i had taken from him I didn't wish to kill him only play and left him a token when i left him. i enjoyed a few more handsome gentleman before i had my fill and strolled around the city until Jozeph and Anya felt it was time to leave. I attempted to dazzle a few rodents and move like a shadow but that didn't appear to be my power I only felt like a woman slinking around. trying to figure it out it. then it happened i was trying every thing i even bumped my nose into the wall attempting to walk through it. I saw a bone in front of me but managed to push it out of the way i spent the rest of the evening walking around pushing things around
Lady Ashley of De Coals

NORSEMAN

I had met Anya coming from her hunt I beleive she was beginning too enjoy this and she took my arm and we strolled along the main street of Dresden window shopping and I was little paying attention until we had come upon a store with several gentelmens walking canes there and some of them had sword blades, I stopped and professed an interest in the cane sword.

Anya formed a sharp claw with her index finger and sliced a circular cut through the large glass and reached inside taking the prettiest and said "a gift from me", why think you Anya you knew exactly what I wanted!.

She laughed out loud and she nuddged me saying "Look there is  comely looking prostitute heading home are you hungry Jozeph?", we strolled across the street directly at her and she stopped and eyed us over no doubt considering that we might want a threesome which was exactly what we wanted just not quite how she thought!.

The prostitute looked at us and said "Goodevening MiLord and Lady you are out quite late might I be of service too you?", we played along and Anya reached up touching her cheek and said "what beautiful complexion you have!", the prostitute brushed her hand across me then saying "my complexion is even better pleasing such an attractive couple! shall we enjoy the pleasures of the flesh I know Egyptian secrets I can do that would bring you the greatest pleasures!".

I smiled and suggested the prostitute suggest somewhere we could go too be alone and she said "My apartment is just around the corner and there we can spend as much time as we wish", so she took my other arm and led us through the dark alley toward her door and unlocked it taking us inside and offering us a seat upon the bed where she began a very exotic dance before us removing her clothing and reavealing her figure.

Anya said "Enough of this!" and grabbed the girl who giggled thinking something else was in store for her and sank her teeth deep into the harlets throat I took her blood from another more centrally located place on her chest and soon we'd drained the girl and dropped her plae bloodless body upon the bed Anya said "I love dinner shows!", we both laughed and removed her head too eliminate the traces of the vampire and were now on our way too find Essy and head back towards the castle.

Lady Christina de Pond

I am playing and rearraning things around town when I see Anya and Jozeph  coming and i think to hide in the shadows and play with my new discovery but i knew they could smell me so i waited for them to reach me and fell instep with them. I didn't say anything just kept in step with them then i pushed Jozeph's cane aside for a moment he was quiet puzzled at what has happened he actually stopped and sniffed
"what are you doing" ask Anya
"sniffing for intruders"
"I don't smell anyone but you and Anya" I comment
"was that a magic cane shop Anya? ask Jozeph
" not that i noticed"
I do it again this time Jozeph catches on
"So you've discovered something tonight"
"Yes I have and you and Anya smell like a prostitue did you chase one down and have a wrestling match"
Anya Laughs
"drained her blood yes wrestle no" says Jozeph
"I was going to hide back there but then i realized you could smell me what would be the point"
"true we would have smelled you" says Jozeph

we head back to the castle and are emmited in no time Anya retires to sleep but i stop Jozeph
"You will eventually get tired of my questions but I've spent all my time as a Vampire in the woods secluding"
"ask your questions i understand"
" do normal male vampires have dozens of mistresses or was he the prince the oddity"

Lady Ashley of De Coals

NORSEMAN

Every vampire is different of course, the princeling he was an oddity too say the least he preferred the company of little boys but maintained a very irritated harem for apperance sake its truly unfortunate I hadn't the chance too offer them my protection but back too your question!.

Most vampires love sex vampiric sex is the greatest gift for it can take you too new hights the mortal could only dream of, most vampire judges have several mistresses but its not a marriage as such they enjoy each other and have certain feelings for each other but both knows that they must feed upon a mortal and its no great secret that male vampires prefer female mortals as female vampires prefer male victims the sex with them is optional but in cases of a volumptious female I often satisfy they're desires as an atonement too them and plus just because were dead doesn't mean we cannot enjoy it as well.

Yes the percentage of females is greater than males so maales often have several mistresses, I have never had such for I always had kept a wife, perhaps you've seen the large marble grave stones beside the castle?, none were ever vampires I had not the black soul too take the life from the eyes who adored me even when they grew old I cared for them of course not exactly in the same way!.

My last wife died 25 years ago since then I've taken no other and no longer will the pain of loss at they're death grieve me mortals lives are so short!, I take what I need and use they're bodies not only too satisfy them but myself as well, I do miss my wife she was a beautiful woman and we lived so long ago she died in childbirth while I fought in the holyland I returned as a vampire too find her dead and the loss of love even for a vampire is painfully real!.

Lady Christina de Pond

"I'm sorry Jozeph"
I gave Jozeph a hug then i felt his hands playing with the  back of my gown. Jozeph looked at me and then lead me to the room he was staying in he shut the door behind us and came to me. His arms around me his hands on the laces of my gown. His Mouth was on mine searing, hot, passionate demanding a respounce. my mouth answered back with the same passion  I felt the excitement that flowed through me. I felt Jozeph's hands as they were interested in more than just laces they had began to wonder over my body. Then Trent's face came to my mind. I pulled back
"Jozeph I can't I'm sorry I got you aroused and shut you down. I can't being a single vampiress is too new to me."
"I understand"
Jozeph hugged me and i supected if day had not been nearly apon us he would have satisfied himself with Anya or one of the servants as it was he turned in for the day and bid me to do the same. as the sun set i arouse and dressed and prepared for our return to Jozeph's estate along with Anya and Jozeph
Lady Ashley of De Coals