News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Ar Eigean Gael Parade Day Schedule

Started by paulg, February 27, 2009, 08:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulg

Hey all! Wanted to let you all know whats going on with the band on the day of the parade.

First, it turns out we will be participating in the parade with you guys, so we all look forward to seeing you bright and early. Hopefully the weather cooperates. After the parade, we'd love for you to head over to market square, because we will be playing 1:00-2:30 on the stage there. Later on we have two other gigs, so I'll just summarize for you:

Morning : Parade

1-2:30 : Market Square Stage

4-6 : Howlers in Bloomfield

8-Midnight : Geno's in Lawrenceville

I know you are all going to be busy that day as well, but we'd all love to see you guys if you can stop by. Let me know if you have any questions and we'll see you at Renstock!

Terry Griffith

Paul, we are all whores.  It's the nature of the business.  I'm announcing the parade and then doing 10 hours in 2 different places.  Sometimes I think St. Patrick was an itinerant musician who was so far ahead of his time that he invented a holiday where we all get as much work as we wish we had the rest of the year.

Good luck and enjoy the day.  Then rest up because you'll do it all over again 3 days later.
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

HOoOka

I too am whored out for the day.

I am walking in the parade...but not with the rennies...I'll be with the wolfhound group with my boy Jake.  come say hi!

then I am going to the after parade party with Terry and a slew of others to face paint,

and after that...I have a henna appointment with 6 football player's wives who want their husband's names in henna.

If any of you want your faces painted before the parade...get with me early...once my car is parked...my paints are gone for the morning.

April

Thanks guys, and gal, for a fun night!
God bless ye all!  Can anyone tell me why the Drambuie is gone again?

metalcelt

It was great to see you there April! We are playing at the Royal Place on Rte 88 On St. Pat's Day itself. We start at 8. I am told that we don't have a time we have to get off stage, so if you are looking for a good excuse to call off work the next day, stop on down and keep yelling ONE MORE SONG! :)

paulg

Thanks for coming out April. We'd love to see you tonight too (hint hint) and we should all be much more awake since we won't have already played three gigs beforehand this time!

April

God bless ye all!  Can anyone tell me why the Drambuie is gone again?