News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2009 winter renstock details and directions

Started by mumsies, February 12, 2009, 04:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kip

OK now that i got myself all pulled together. There was so much stuff I was apart of that night. What little of it i slept. Lets see the place was just off the hook. I ended up pretending having a baby. Played to do you want to buy a duck. bounced around like a ball from room to room outside inside. Played a board game with New people and for once I was the out cast. Then ended up looking for April witch we were worried about. Cause we thought she was throwing up in the bathroom but it was just the guys urinal running. So look out side for her. End up sleeping at 5am got back up at 8 then 10 Then had a therapy session on the couch with everyone with was event full. I don't remember everything that we talked about. I think danny got in on her phone so now I'm waiting for it to be on you tube witch would be some funny shiner bock.

April

I am so sorry if you were looking for me.  Someone put me in bed... then when I woke up at 5ish, I had to leave because I was meeting friends for breakfast at 7... I didn't realize there was a search party out looking for me...
I'm sorry if I had you all worrying about me...
God bless ye all!  Can anyone tell me why the Drambuie is gone again?

BJ and Kevin

April, you seem to get misplaced a lot. I remember we were looking for you at the Maryland Ren-fest. We need to put a bell on you like a cat!

April

God bless ye all!  Can anyone tell me why the Drambuie is gone again?

anne of oaktower

That was, indeed, a fantastic night!  I'm glad the weather was kind to us and so many folks were able to come out and enjoy time spent together.  The date for 2010 has been confirmed (Feb. 27), and we are working on getting a back-up date in case of inclement weather. 

Several items were left behind at the ELC.  If you forgot anything when you left, please renmail/email me and I'll see if what I have here belongs to you.

Until we gather again, be well.
Anne
aka: Oak-hearted Annie / Anne of Oak Barrel / Barefoot Annie

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

Charity Morgan

Quote from: Kip on March 10, 2009, 12:25:43 PM
Quote from: Charity Morgan on March 08, 2009, 09:47:15 PM
Holy Ravioli that was some night. 
I cant stop laughing im crying. Of all people you writing that. LOL
You know Kip, since my old days as Khroney, I've learned a few things...some from YOU...LAUGHTER CAN BE THE BEST MEDICINE!
Charity Morgan ~ Morgans Bounty
Purveyor of questionably acquired treasures.