News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Terry is at the Harp on Thursday 3/19

Started by Lady Celynn, March 16, 2009, 05:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Celynn

Our own dear Terry will be playing at the Harp and Fiddle this Thursday 3/19.  Who else is going to be there? We plan to make a reservation (it's also trivia night) and we wanted to have an idea of how many will be there. Let's make this another Rennie party.

April

i will be there around 9:30... with a friend or two...
God bless ye all!  Can anyone tell me why the Drambuie is gone again?

Professor M

I'll be there, too.  But AFTER trivia, so there should be plenty of seats when I get there.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

Mali Mckee

Hey save Marty and I  seats for trivia! We'll be there!
"Women who behave rarly make history!"

The Ferret

I have plans to come down, but I think I'm getting sick, so we shall see.

Princess Mary

Okay this my first time at the Harp so Nate, Heather, Heather's boyfriend (Calvin), and I all are going to be there but I don't know what time is best to be there or where to park. Any assistance would be amazing! :D

Mali Mckee

Are you all planning to come for trivia? if so get there early it gets ready crazy busy,  you can park on Penn Ave. near the Harp...If You just waiting for Terry there is normally tables after trivia.... again parking on the street
"Women who behave rarly make history!"

paulg

By the time Terry goes on traffic shouldn't be an issue. There's parking on the street around there, but worst case scenario,  there's a lot right next to the harp that's $5 for parking.

Professor M

Unless you want to play trivia, don't get there until 9PM.  When trivia ends the cars, and the tables, will clear out fast.  Hopefully one of you is skilled at parallel parking.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

kcdcchef

i am thinking of crashing. i dont show my home faire enough love, i go to others more. so perhaps i will show up tomorrow nite as a plus two, what the hell.

Lady Celynn

If you're going tonight try to let me or Laurie know.  We have reservations for a table for 12 and could probably add a few if we need it. 

April

it was sssssoooooooooooooooooooo much fun!  :D

can't wait to see everyone again tonight! 

My friends had an awesome time.  And they thought everyone was awesome...
God bless ye all!  Can anyone tell me why the Drambuie is gone again?