News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

prayers,hope,faith.....

Started by Lady Amy of York, February 18, 2009, 06:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady_Glorianna

Amy!

Never never ever feel embarrased to "talk" to us. We are here for you.
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

Seryn

I'm so sorry to hear you are having so many problems again!  It seems the best of us are always the ones who have the hardest things thrown at them to deal with.  But I know you are strong and will get through this.  You are in my thoughts and my prayers.
Seryn
Gndecent Gnomie
Master Baiter on the HSI
Seryn of Chaos

Lady Amy of York

Today was  a so-so day  with more numbness, tingling and shakes. I called one nuerologist  place and could not get in until another five weeks.  So i'll keep  searching  for now.  But i am hanging in there, and   trying to keep my spirit up. Just trying to take it easy and rest right now,  cause i feel  totally run down right now  mentally and physically.
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

Sending you LOTS of HUGS and PRAYERS, know we all are here to listen.And everyone needs a little prayer sometime and now is your time and we all want to help!
MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Celtic Lady

Just out of curiosity, what has your family doctor said? Has he recommended a neurologist? If he has and you haven't had satisfaction with that one, can he recommend another? Perhaps that could help you get in faster.

lordwriothsley

Amy dear as always you remain in my thoughts and prayers. The main thing is to keep doing what you are doing right now and that is take it easy and take care of yourself.

Hugs to you!
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Lady Amy of York

unfortunately, by the time i got done calling the one neurologist yesterday, my family doctor  was  gone  for the day. She has  short friday hours.

anyway i have been  trying to research  some of  my symptoms, and i been going thru my med records and reading my past med reports....and it leaves me not knowing what to think, as far as what type of  doctor i need  to see.

I have the numbness , and tingling and pressure headaches and  dizziness--so  do i nedd to see a nuerologist  or   is it due  to my diabetes..although my blood sugar levels    hav been  fine lately.

Or   do i have a hormone  or chemical imbalance  and need to see an endrocrinologist.  I'm I starting peri-menopause.  Ugh !

and then i have neck pain and  back pain and  wonder if i nedd to see a orthropedic  doctor.  One of my past cat scans  shows  two bulging discs and i wonder if  they could  be acting up.

So it's like okay..where do i start.

I'll probably  call my family doctor on monday, although  i am not keen on my family doctor and have often thought about finding a new family doctor,  because  for  one  example,  I was after her for three years to test me  for diabetes, cause i showed  the signs  and  symptoms,  and  she never would,  and  when she finally did, i tested positive with high sugar levels.

excuse my typing..my vision is  a bit blurred today.

so i'm thinking optimistic, but it is very confusing as  to who   to go see, but somehow I shall persevere  and  get to the bottom of this, if it does not drive  me  crazy  first ! :)

hugs everyone  and  thanks  for  the continuous  support and  well wishes !

Dracconia

I love you Amy, and I just want to tell you that even from your sick bed you have brought the most immense joy into my life! Thank you love!
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

Drake Starsong

Hang in there Amy, you have us here for you all the time. You never leave my prayers and this year at SRF we will have to have birthday drinks to celebrate the life we have!
Yo ho Yo ho!

Lady Amy of York

Thank you sis  and  thankyou bro !  ;D

Yes, Drake, you still owe me  a birthday drink from last year. Gee between last years drinks  and  this years , it looks like we will be having a grand old time at the Bad dog tavern  this year !

Drake Starsong

Yeah, i'd say so! in the long run after we buy each other birthday drinks..it would be like..we just bought drinks for ourselves lol! man..making up for lost time would be disasterous , srf would be in danger with the 2 of us a little on the tipsy side !
Yo ho Yo ho!

Dracconia

PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

Lady Amy of York

we would love to have you join us Drac. Drake's birthday falls on July 25, and mine on July 29, so whatever weekend  that falls closet too, is  usually the one  we celebrate on  at Sterling.  and it usually always  falls on pirate theme  weekend  at Sterling.

We could get in lots of  trouble  the three of us !  ROFL  !

Dracconia

PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

Lady Amy of York

lol..one drunk ranger, one  drunk pirate captain, and one  drunk  wench. ;D ;D